The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Should there be a way for people to visit your other homes in your collection?

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    While we wait for ZOS to never implement this suggestion, I implore you to please download and use the add-on "Port to Frined's House".

Port to Friend's House add-on lets you bind a key in game to open the PTF window. When you open that window, you can enter an @playername then use the pull-down menu that lists all the houses in the game. The PORT button then ports you to the house you selected so long as the player owns that house and has allowed visitors to enter. You can add players houses to a favorites as well.

This add-on is available via Minion. Minion is a small add-on manager program that manages add-ons for several games. You download Minion, install it, and tell minion where your ESO folders are. You can then search, browse, install, remove and update add-ons for ESO.

I use this and love it. Highly recommended! But this functionality needs to be part of the regular housing system. Though....I tend to agree with your assessment of when we might actually see that implemented. SIGH. :neutral:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    There is tons that can be added to the housing system. We can’t even add weapons or armor mannequins yet. I would love to have weapons on my walls and my favorite styles sitting in my room as if I’m waiting to put them on.

It would be great if we could add "treasures" we.....steal . Some of the items looks interesting..
    or Monster trophies?
    And there's this item limit for housing. Technically, I get it...BUT not for huge houses!
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yep because now I have a reason to decorate my other homes I have instead of them being completely empty or "storage" space.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥