Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build "Marauder" 2h & Sword & Shield Clockwork City

I3akerOfcakes
I3akerOfcakes
✭✭✭
Build
Gameplay

Great for Battlegrounds, Dueling, Group Play. Highly Aggressive, High Damage, Strong Sustain, Tanky, and Fast what more can you need?
Edited by I3akerOfcakes on November 21, 2017 4:48PM
Xbox One NA
GT: i3akerOfCakes
Grand Overlord Stamblade & Stam Sorc
Be a homie, check out my channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6shuAfYCromjCj_LeI8Zg
Become a Patron!
https://www.patreon.com/BakerOfCakes
  • BaByDontHurtMe
    BaByDontHurtMe
    ✭✭✭
    You should link that BG video you had, really advertises that beast build.
  • Dreth
    Dreth
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yes. I was hoping you would release another good stam sorc build. I love my stamblade but I am looking for more of a brawler playstyle. Keep up the good work man.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atm, asylum 2h>>>>maelstrom...dawnbreakers all day
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope build!

However, replace legion with truth (jewelry, s/b) and troll king with bloodspawn (op when stacked with undeath passive + 1 healthy truth neck) and you got the most powerful stam sorc duel build currently available.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Dope build!

However, replace legion with truth (jewelry, s/b) and troll king with bloodspawn (op when stacked with undeath passive + 1 healthy truth neck) and you got the most powerful stam sorc duel build currently available.

What's setting the enemy offbalance to proc truth?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dope build!

Tactician, it also procs exploiter
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 22, 2017 1:55AM
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Dope build!

Tactician, it also procs exploiter

Wow, believe i disregarded that star after they added master at arms.... ty
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you get 120 points in there without losing damage in the ritual?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭
    Why couldn’t you do 7th chest and legs, med head and shoulders of troll king? That would allow 2 jewels of bone pirate amd result in all robust jewels. Head, shoulder and legs all have same armor rating.
  • I3akerOfcakes
    I3akerOfcakes
    ✭✭✭
    moltzdc wrote: »
    Why couldn’t you do 7th chest and legs, med head and shoulders of troll king? That would allow 2 jewels of bone pirate amd result in all robust jewels. Head, shoulder and legs all have same armor rating.

Yup that has been brought up to me and I made the adjustments. I am sitting at 36.4k max stamina now.
    Xbox One NA
    Become a Patron!
  • C0ndor
    C0ndor
    ✭✭
    You still have more than 100 points to spend there if I remember right. Also, enemy off balance will take 10% more damage and shuffle and roll dodge will constantly do it.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't, not on your stamplar anyway. I have like 127 or 130 points in that tree on my heavy fotm op 2h/s&b stamblade but I also have like no dots on that except for trap so nothing into thaumaturge.

I also almost exclusively duel with some 2/3vX on the side (albeit rarely), so I have no clue what the meta for stam is in bgs. Especially since the only class I play that's not my main magblade is stamblade and that build is not even mine, it belongs to the best stamblade dueler in the game. I merely copy pasted it since he also happens to be my irl buddy lol.
  • Dreth
    Dreth
    ✭✭✭
    I am super confused as to how your weapon damage is so high. 3300 unbuffed? I dont have nirnhoned but I am only at 2058 on my SnB bar. Where the hell is the extra 1300 weapon damage coming from?

I have all jewelry enchants in weapon damage, purple sharpened axe...what I am missing?
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreth wrote: »
    I am super confused as to how your weapon damage is so high. 3300 unbuffed? I dont have nirnhoned but I am only at 2058 on my SnB bar. Where the hell is the extra 1300 weapon damage coming from?

I have all jewelry enchants in weapon damage, purple sharpened axe...what I am missing?

I have close to 4K weapon dmg with the right buffs on my very outdated medium stamblade with shackle bone 1 bloodspawn with sharp 2h sword frontbar... i
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Purple sharpened axe, that’s a lot of lost damage
  • I3akerOfcakes
    I3akerOfcakes
    ✭✭✭

Weapon Damage Enchants on Jewelry

Gold Nirnhoned Weapons.
    Xbox One NA
    Become a Patron!