The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is Vivec like on the Xbox NA server

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
I just picked up ESO for Xbox after the CwC patch dropped so haven't had a chance to see how things play out without the load screen issue that's causing so many not to play. At the moment DC is pretty far ahead and has been map caping so I'm just wondering how competitive Vivec is as of late and who has won the last couple of Campaigns? I'm debating on which Alliances to make characters on.

Edited by Twohothardware on November 21, 2017 2:16AM
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    EP won the last couple of campaigns though it was close. DC is winning because quite a bit of ep were banned for glitching the trial, and the population dropped due to the load screens while DC has a big zerg on most of the time gating the other two. It might be better when load screens are fixed, but xbox na is a ghost town compared to even a month ago.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the PvP pop will mostly recover once the load screen issue is fully fixed. I had just hopped on PS4 NA a little while ago and Cyrodiil pop for all Campaigns is lower than Xbox NA and PS4 PvP was very populated prior to the CwC patch as well.
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP won the last couple of campaigns though it was close. DC is winning because quite a bit of ep were banned for glitching the trial, and the population dropped due to the load screens while DC has a big zerg on most of the time gating the other two. It might be better when load screens are fixed, but xbox na is a ghost town compared to even a month ago.

Pretty much why I haven't been in there. Freaking load screens makes it impossible to play.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops wrong thread
    Edited by technohic on November 23, 2017 5:30AM