The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it true only EP get the long load screens?

Looeeze
Looeeze
✭✭✭
I was talking to someone earlier and they said only their EP characters get the load screens of death, their AD and DC do not. Wondering if this is true?
Xbox One - North America
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know. But I'm EP and I get them almost every time.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get long loading screens (im from AD) so that makes sense.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes that is true.

To make up for it though only DC gets lag and only AD gets random disconnects.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    If this turns out to be true, it is devastating for us EP players.
    Xbox One - North America
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    Yes that is true.

To make up for it though only DC gets lag and only AD gets random disconnects.

For real?

What the hell has gone wrong with the game!?
    Xbox One - North America
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Nope all three are getting the load screens. I have all three colours and tested it out
    My DC had the least amount of load screens and my AD had the most.
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    It saddens me really. I just hope it gets fixed because it really would be a game killer.
    Xbox One - North America
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    It will get fixed :)
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not long ago our group took a keep, and when it change ownership, all the AD just stopped moving. I really felt bad as we slaughtered them as they just stood there. No really, I felt bad.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Weve been killing those at the shrines who are still hopimg the load screen will end lol
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Not long ago our group took a keep, and when it change ownership, all the AD just stopped moving. I really felt bad as we slaughtered them as they just stood there. No really, I felt bad.

Mmmmmm hmmmm! I beleive you! :D
    Xbox One - North America
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if it isn't true it should be... nerf EP!
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looeeze wrote: »
    I was talking to someone earlier and they said only their EP characters get the load screens of death, their AD and DC do not. Wondering if this is true?

You're being trolled.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nikigwil wrote: »
    It will get fixed :)

Soon™
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Weve been killing those at the shrines who are still hopimg the load screen will end lol

I have yet to ever recover once you see those dreaded white words pop up. Now my heart sinks as I have to reboot the whole game. Talking of which, if there is any game developers reading this... maybe incorporate some sort of skip everything option and just get straight into your character selection screen. Wishful thinking I know.
    Xbox One - North America
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    If I die I switch to my guest campaign and come back alive. Saves a relog
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I mean, just what? EP only lol. As an AD player, I can confirm I do get a few loading screens of death per day.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »
    if it isn't true it should be... nerf EP!

We are already nerfed enough as is... our numbers are dwindling like crazy, we are always losing.... this is on Xbox, not sure about PlayStation or PC.
    Xbox One - North America
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Looeeze wrote: »

You're being trolled.

I don't believe I am being trolled since this was a friend saying it in all seriousness. Perhaps they just beleive it to be true. Reminds me when a friend absolutely swore down his pet dwemer spider he won from the Bangkorai public dungeon quest was healing him... placebo effect or something I guess.
    Xbox One - North America
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    If I die I switch to my guest campaign and come back alive. Saves a relog

You can do that while dead? Nice tip!
    Xbox One - North America
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    No. I mean, just what? EP only lol. As an AD player, I can confirm I do get a few loading screens of death per day.

Lucky! I literally get one ATLEAST every other load screen. So travelling via a transit line may work the one time but if I need to transit again I know it is a screen of death for me.
    Xbox One - North America
  • Sibenice
    Sibenice
    ✭✭✭✭

^

It has happened on my my AD and DC characters for sure. Granted. I only get the infinite loading screens a few times a month.
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're a DC player on PS4 NA you killed me yesterday.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    No im EU tho I have set up a character on NA just not played it yet
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    @Looeeze yeps while your dead you can. It spawns you alive in guest then pop back to home campaign :)
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not true ... AD here and I get a long load screen every second screen and always when using camps
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. It's because you harbour smelly lizard-folk, heretics, and drunkards.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only been on a DC character in PVP since DLC dropped and have had loads of load screens. If EP are getting more than me they must be royally peeved.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funniest part? Most of you will continue to log in and expect something different as this goes on day after day, month after month, year after year.

How the hell did zos get all these customers that will acknowledge the product isnt what they want but still consume it?

I mean this is incredible, some of you are customers to die for. You'll accept anything. Whats the worse youre going to do? Post a complaint from a made up name on a message board?