The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please, ZOS, just fix your stuff

Biro123
Biro123
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Half hour queue to get in, one fight, then first port = loading screen... back to another half-hour queue.

When I only have an hour to play, I ain't gonna spend it all sitting in a queue. There are other games and you are losing players to this crap.
Edited by Biro123 on November 19, 2017 7:26PM
Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
Aidee - Magsorc - DC
Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • MrSkider
    MrSkider
    ✭✭
    Post for ZOS

All of us want to play on stable game without high ping and endless loading screens
    We can wait for new updates, new Item sets etc.
    Spend month or two just for checking what cause lags and endless loading screens and try fix it to keep players playing this game.

Make a cyro great again!
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huge fan girl here and I have to say after the CWC patch, I have to admit playing in Cyrodiil is VERY problematic. From the long load screens to the sound issues, I have to say I am disappointed. I never realized how reliant I was on sound to fight in Cyro.

I heard rumors of some "fixes" coming up but we would like to know more. Thanks!
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is already a thread out. They have said that fixes are on the way. Saying "fix it" to a problem they are addressing doesn't do anything.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PvP is dieing sadly. No pvp content, bad performance and bad balance screws pvp players away. Also the grind in ESO in order to become competitive in PvP is insane that's why we don't see many new players in Cyrodiil as well (nobody wants to grind for half a year to become competitive or get stomped by pubstomp players otherwise, the powercreep is so huge -.-).
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Eldar_Ftw
    Eldar_Ftw
    ✭✭
    PvP is dieing sadly. No pvp content, bad performance and bad balance screws pvp players away. Also the grind in ESO in order to become competitive in PvP is insane that's why we don't see many new players in Cyrodiil as well (nobody wants to grind for half a year to become competitive or get stomped by pubstomp players otherwise, the powercreep is so huge -.-).

Pretty much this, as a 223 cp player it's fraking stupid to go up against people 400+cp more than me and get wrecked before I can even click a button. On top of issues like load screens and sound issues/lag issues it pushes away new/returning players.
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    Go to non cp campaigns?