The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy Melee attacks Hit from 9 paces away?

relaxed83
relaxed83
✭✭✭
I was training on my training dummy then I asked a real person to duel me. Come to find out light attacks need to be within 2-3 meters of the attackee and heavy attacks can be up to 9 meters away ... what's wrong with this picture that's so messed up that's giving melee people a huge advantage they can attack you when they're not even near you? What's next Crystal Frags only effect those within 5 meters? They're heavily favoring melee classes in the game and it just stinks.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This b8 not good enough, try harder. 5/10.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    relaxed83 wrote: »
    They're heavily favoring melee classes in the game
    screwy.gif
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    relaxed83 wrote: »
    I was training on my training dummy then I asked a real person to duel me. Come to find out light attacks need to be within 2-3 meters of the attackee and heavy attacks can be up to 9 meters away ... what's wrong with this picture that's so messed up that's giving melee people a huge advantage they can attack you when they're not even near you? What's next Crystal Frags only effect those within 5 meters? They're heavily favoring melee classes in the game and it just stinks.

Bow has a stun that only lasts 1,5 seconds and has to be used within 10 meters.

So the op is actually not wrong about them favoring melee, considering they are tolerating certain addons as well that stomp all over ranged builds.