The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

End Of Campaign Rewards

KingMagaw
KingMagaw
✭✭✭✭✭
So i got my reward mails for my characters and noticed:

1115f29.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno - I know your not into replying to my threads but any idea what this is/can you change it so i get an actual item?
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Uncle Sheo's "mystery shiny".
  • Fat_Cat45
    Fat_Cat45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That item is probably just a UI error. Your mail already contains 6 items prior to that, can't have any more.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RETURN TMAPS PLZ
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radinyn wrote: »
    RETURN TMAPS PLZ

LOL Best way to store TMAPS since ZOS has refused to address them stacking - I have around 20 other mails under that hoarding them, serial hoarder confirmed :)

• Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that as well, it's the golden transmutation geode (containing 50 crystals). Taking all the items from the mail will place it in your inventory and you can open it.
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of these:

NVFDB07.jpg

PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this problem too. I looted the rest of the stuff from the mail, now I only have the red question mark that cannot be removed from the mail.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOh I had same!
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh...I thought the problem was that you got all jewelry pieces...so did I, more than a little annoyed.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I expect the number of geodes you get is dependent on your character's reward tier. My character that received 2 of the geodes was reward tier 3.

Maybe, just guessing here, if your character is only reward tier 1 perhaps you don't get any geode and the red question mark is just an empty place holder.

Another beautiful theory shot to ribbons :)
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on November 19, 2017 8:23AM
    PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except I was at full rewards for the campaign, PC/NA Vivec. I got 50 transmute cyrstals from the mail related to my personal leaderboard standing, since that didn't have a full mail. The Problem here is the mail I got for my faction winning the campaign. I got my 19.5K gold, the 5 jewelry pieces and 20 wall repair kits, but that red question mark can't be pulled from the mail.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get this sometimes too, but from hirelings. Take all gives exactly the items shown but nothing extra that would have been the question item. The mail will stay showing just the question, then when I log to a new toon the mail is there but empty.

This has gone on for a while, at least 6 months or more.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs