The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bow + DW

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
I just watched a video from June. Solo Stamblade roaming the edge of battles picking off people. Good player. He used bow/dw. i haven't used dW much, but looking at the tooltips, I don't see any skill that outperforms what's available in the NB trees. Either damage or cost.

Other than roleplaying, or just liking to DW, is there any advantage to it? Even when it comes to looks, you already get the DW look even when using bow or 2H.
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra piece opens up more set options.

Bloodthirst has higher tooltip then Surprise Attack and can be used to proc things like Skoria, Red Mountain or Ravager more frequently.

Twin Slashes is a good DoT (StamNB's have no class DoTs) and can help proc Skoria.

Blade Cloak is amazing for a NB's survivability when cloak isn't an option (group fights, keep defense or offense).

Just a few I can think of of the top of my head, probably more.

Edited by Taylor_MB on November 18, 2017 2:45PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Extra set slot... allowing 2x 5 piece sets, and a 2x piece set.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on November 18, 2017 2:41PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Possibility of going 5/5/2 with sets.
    • You can get 2x enchants on the DW bar.
    • Heavy attack weaving is easier on DW & consists of 2 separate hits (2x chance to proc Selene).
    • Shrouded Daggers is awesome for 1vX (bounces hit harder than Surprise Attack).
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options. 2 5piece and Monster Set. Nirn, Infused or Precise weapons combo
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just watched the video a little closer. He used no DW abilities. Gonna check the damage differences later.

I like the idea of 2 monster pieces.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should link the video, so some of the experts can break it down for you.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always and still do use dw on stam and magblade it just loos cooler to me I don't even use them on mag plus it's easier to keep track of weapon swap during combat
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade