The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bomblade

Eriboss5
Eriboss5
✭✭
Is it just me or did they really nerf the heck out of bomblades? any build suggestions? i'm running viscous death, alchemist, and grothdar.
sad that everything has gone tank
Eriboss
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    It's not that they nerfed bomblades, they just nerfed alchemist. You now have to be in combat to active the buff. As for builds, you're basically running the best there is. Can't get much better than that for a bomblade.
    the mead is warm
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about switching to bomblade in the current pvp state just to get in and get out
    # loadscreenstrategy ;)
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well just change your gear to spinner or jul or bsw (if dark elf) if you use destro ult, if tether you can also wear war maiden
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicious Death, Spinners, Grothdarr, eye of the storm, focus a noob and others will fall with him
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They nerf anything that can harm zergbads.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Bomblades still rule as dps in group play. For solo bombing maybe spinners is better then alchemist now.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eriboss5 wrote: »
    Is it just me or did they really nerf the heck out of bomblades? any build suggestions? i'm running viscous death, alchemist, and grothdar.
    sad that everything has gone tank

alchemist was "nerfed" lately, you need to be in combat first, for it to proc, so no suprise attacks anymore