The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

eso cyrodiil fail population end of campaigne log on the winning side :(

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
hello everyone
i`m disappointed how this campaigne end not because he losing but how this end and show the failure of cyrodiil population
this last 29 day this campaign look balance , but end on a bad note because population balance , my opinion is very bad having the option to quick your campaign and go log on the winning side , the good old realm vs realm game dont allow this to screw the campaign
2u6e8ua.png
my opinion player not playing the min time need to dont get anything
Edited by charley222 on November 17, 2017 7:11PM
the wall of the covenant
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The solution is obviously for AD and DC to coordinate to an even greater degree than they already do. DC and AD obvo need to make zerging and turtling EP keeps their #1 priority... oh, wait...

Well, maybe you could each try faction stack zergs coordinated to attack farra and KC at the same time... oh, wait...

On a serious note though, occasionally DC and AD will get into a skirmish with one another that sometimes leads to actual sieges. AD vs DC. Crazy, right? Maybe if you stopped doing that and actually focused EP 100% of the time like the original plan was...

Better luck next time sissies :p
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    The solution is obviously for AD and DC to coordinate to an even greater degree than they already do. DC and AD obvo need to make zerging and turtling EP keeps their #1 priority... oh, wait...

Well, maybe you could each try faction stack zergs coordinated to attack farra and KC at the same time... oh, wait...

On a serious note though, occasionally DC and AD will get into a skirmish with one another that sometimes leads to actual sieges. AD vs DC. Crazy, right? Maybe if you stopped doing that and actually focused EP 100% of the time like the original plan was...

Better luck next time sissies :p

got no player stop your no sense everyone log out and log on ep

welcome to blist
    Edited by charley222 on November 17, 2017 7:25PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blaming population imbalance is nonsensical at this point. Maybe if DC and AD didn't give up, they wouldn't lose? I dunno, but there is literally zero compassion and empathy from most EP who have run from flagged home keep to flagged home keep for the entirety of the campaign cycle.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • Hecker777
    Hecker777
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how big of an issue pop imbalance is. Rarely do I see one faction pop locked and the other two at 2 bars (it happens, but not often. There was a small span during this cycle that we were losing to DC. It is not an imbalance or unfair that EP rallied at the end to regain our lead and win the campaign decisively. Also, you're looking at one of the people responsible for that deep plunge into AD, and we faced stiff numbers all the way there and were very outnumbered and pushed away at the gate when we attempted to get a scroll. At that time all 3 factions were poplocked. Balance isn't the issue. Coordination is. Get your faction together and you'll be more effective. However, I do believe that faction should be account bound so that people can't jump on whatever team is doing well. That IS annoying
    No class CC and I don't run a gap closer...so yeah if you streak away from me I'll probably bird spam you WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
    Outrider of Vokundein-Vice PvP Officer- Member of Legend Gaming
    Officer- Eastmarch Trade Company
    Officer- Order of the Bear
    Core- Fear is Failure

DK Tank - Stam Sorc DPS - Stam Warden PvP DPS- Mag DK PvP DPS
    690+ CP PC NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fairly easy to get end of campaign rewards on every faction since its only 100k AP necessary. That's not very difficult for an experienced PVPer who's willing to put in some dedicated AP farming to get it done quick. Its certainly doable for less experienced players as well or people who don't have a lot of time to play.

Now, that's rather a different matter from people swapping characters to fight on the side of the winning faction, or their buddies' faction, or the perceived "underdog" faction, or because the grass is greener over on that other faction.