The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are my characters on my xbox account going to be linked on my pc account?

Ratzokore
Ratzokore
Soul Shriven
i have both the accounts already linked but i read that progression does not transfer between the two accounts. i have not installed ESO again yet but i feel itd be pointless if i cant use my xbox characters on pc as ive made a level of progress i would regret to abandon.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All ESO servers are generally separate, so unfortunately your xbox characters will not be transferred (at least not automatically) to PC. I'm not sure if support can do that manually if you open a ticket, but I don't think so. Even PC-NA and PC-EU are completely separate in terms of characters.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Ratzokore
    Ratzokore
    Soul Shriven
    very hopeful response, thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the one time character copy was done for the console release of the original game, this split your characters. Any progress on any platform was separated. So, if you have not played your PC characters since the Character Copy, then they are at the levels and progression that they were at the time of the copy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"