Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

• azrael427
    azrael427
    Soul Shriven
    I am a super newb at this game and have never gotten above level 9. This sounds like thr kind of group that I'm looking for to get me into the game more. My IGN is @azrael427
    Edited by azrael427 on May 24, 2018 5:22PM
  • Rozaka
    Rozaka
    hey could i get an invite im a returning player and i haven't found a guild that is decent yet my name is @rozaka yalls guild sounds like something id like
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    MTZero wrote: »
    I'd like to join @MTZero
    clark1409 wrote: »
    Would like an invite please if you have room for one more
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Despite my level I’m very new to mmo‘s, currently I’m only in a pvp guild but heard you can be in 5?

If so I’d like this to be my second @heimpai

Just started my second play through for a magblade (lvl 8) stamblade is 235cp though
    I've been looking for a PVE focused guild to fill my last guild spot! I'm still fairly low level (25 on my magblade), but I'd love a super-frendly PVE group to do content with.@peachyhk

Thank you!
    I'd like an invite, please. This guild sounds like one I'd enjoy being a part of. Contact @filcher, in game.

INVITES SENT!!!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    azrael427 wrote: »
    I am a super newb at this game and have never gotten above level 9. This sounds like thr kind of group that I'm looking for to get me into the game more. My IGN is @azrael427
    Rozaka wrote: »
    hey could i get an invite im a returning player and i haven't found a guild that is decent yet my name is @rozaka yalls guild sounds like something id like

Invites sent!!!
  • miraclewhp80
    miraclewhp80
    Soul Shriven
    Finally thought I would jump onto the guild bandwagon. You guys sound like the perfect start to my journey. I'm a seasoned player but would love to help out anyone just starting. @iwshihdaprtlgun ☺️
  • Randver
    Randver
    Soul Shriven
    I've been playing about a week and your guild seems like a perfect fit for me.

@Randver
  • BolzenXENON
    Hi. I'm semi-casual player who want to join friendly and chill guild.

My IGN is @BolzenXENON
  • Kitsue117
    Kitsue117
    Soul Shriven
    Heya a member mentioned this guild to me since i was looking for a guild and all and this one sounds pretty nice to get a footing in the game

im not sure what you need for inviting me but i guess ill put my account name down and go from there (i have no idea)
    my account name is @Kitsue117 if that doesnt work let me know
  • UrsusPrimos
    UrsusPrimos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm a fairly new player, less than a month of play time, and I was looking for a guild to learn with and grow in. This looks like one I was hoping for.

@UrsusPrimos
    Edited by UrsusPrimos on May 30, 2018 8:59PM
  • Skaeth
    Skaeth
    Hey there, a friend and I just came back to the game and would love to join, @Skaeth and @Yojiro86 in game, please invite us.
  • kazuhlko
    kazuhlko
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm a new player. Please add me @kazuhlko
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm interested in joining add me UUID: @ozm8ey
  • Stickman777
    Hi, I am interested user id: stickman890
  • Ryahl
    Ryahl
    The Rangers Guild is looking to fill its ranks!

We are a Casual leveling/social guild geared towards new players needing a place to learn and lvl up. However all lvls/CP are welcome, we also welcome any class, faction and race.

Our Guild Hall is the Linchal Grand Manor in the Gold Coast (DLC not needed to visit) and comes complete with the following amenities

Every mundus stone
    3k target dummy
    Every attuned crafting station YES every crafted set at your fingertips (No more running around for master writs)
    Banker / merchant / fence
    Alchemy / enchanting / provision / dye stations
    Transmute station

Our aim is to offer a casual stress free guild where you can socialize, level and learn.

Only rules are be kind, bigotry of any kind will result in immediate removal from our ranks. Most importantly have fun!

For an invite comment on here with your user name or message/mail me in game or on Twitter @Casual_Ranger

Hello, I have just returned to playing TESO and I'd love an invite to a social guild with your rules. I run a DK-tank build, around 200CP. I'm an experienced tank from years of past MMO's, but very rusty and relearning TESO, so a leveling/learning approach is perfect for me.

In-game name @Ryahl
  • Toon_Raider
    Toon_Raider
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Please invite.
    Played on PS4 since launch
    trying PC now

@wotan8621
  • Gryynch
    Gryynch
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great place for me to start my ESO journey! I have a casual playstyle to me, as I mostly solo level, but am interested in healing dungeons and such as I level up and then want to be a dedicated healer type for endgame. Hopefully this could be a good place to call home and get my ESO feet wet!

My ingame is : @Gryynch
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Casual_Ranger, hello!
    First, I’d like to make sure: Discord (or any other voice chat) is not required to join your guild and/or participate in guild events, correct? If so then please send an invite to @Kallixenia. I’m not new to ESO but fairly new to multiplayer aspects of it. I play solo for the most part, but it’d be great to team up with other players who are also interested in dungeon questing and exploration, not just dungeon speed runs. I play most evenings PST, my main is high elf mag sorc.
  • Legendary2150
    Legendary2150
    ✭✭
    Is this guild still recruiting ?
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Finally thought I would jump onto the guild bandwagon. You guys sound like the perfect start to my journey. I'm a seasoned player but would love to help out anyone just starting. @iwshihdaprtlgun ☺️

Its telling me Account not found are you PC/NA?
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Randver wrote: »
    I've been playing about a week and your guild seems like a perfect fit for me.

@Randver
    Hi. I'm semi-casual player who want to join friendly and chill guild.

My IGN is @BolzenXENON
    Kitsue117 wrote: »
    Heya a member mentioned this guild to me since i was looking for a guild and all and this one sounds pretty nice to get a footing in the game

im not sure what you need for inviting me but i guess ill put my account name down and go from there (i have no idea)
    my account name is @Kitsue117 if that doesnt work let me know
    Hello, I'm a fairly new player, less than a month of play time, and I was looking for a guild to learn with and grow in. This looks like one I was hoping for.

@UrsusPrimos
    Skaeth wrote: »
    Hey there, a friend and I just came back to the game and would love to join, @Skaeth and @Yojiro86 in game, please invite us.
    kazuhlko wrote: »
    Hi I'm a new player. Please add me @kazuhlko
    ozm8ey wrote: »
    Hey I'm interested in joining add me UUID: @ozm8ey
    Hi, I am interested user id: stickman890
    Ryahl wrote: »
    The Rangers Guild is looking to fill its ranks!

We are a Casual leveling/social guild geared towards new players needing a place to learn and lvl up. However all lvls/CP are welcome, we also welcome any class, faction and race.

Our Guild Hall is the Linchal Grand Manor in the Gold Coast (DLC not needed to visit) and comes complete with the following amenities

Every mundus stone
    3k target dummy
    Every attuned crafting station YES every crafted set at your fingertips (No more running around for master writs)
    Banker / merchant / fence
    Alchemy / enchanting / provision / dye stations
    Transmute station

Our aim is to offer a casual stress free guild where you can socialize, level and learn.

Only rules are be kind, bigotry of any kind will result in immediate removal from our ranks. Most importantly have fun!

For an invite comment on here with your user name or message/mail me in game or on Twitter @Casual_Ranger

Hello, I have just returned to playing TESO and I'd love an invite to a social guild with your rules. I run a DK-tank build, around 200CP. I'm an experienced tank from years of past MMO's, but very rusty and relearning TESO, so a leveling/learning approach is perfect for me.

In-game name @Ryahl
    DJVriki wrote: »
    Hi

Please invite.
    Played on PS4 since launch
    trying PC now

@wotan8621
    Gryynch wrote: »
    Sounds like a great place for me to start my ESO journey! I have a casual playstyle to me, as I mostly solo level, but am interested in healing dungeons and such as I level up and then want to be a dedicated healer type for endgame. Hopefully this could be a good place to call home and get my ESO feet wet!

My ingame is : @Gryynch
    @Casual_Ranger, hello!
    First, I’d like to make sure: Discord (or any other voice chat) is not required to join your guild and/or participate in guild events, correct? If so then please send an invite to @Kallixenia. I’m not new to ESO but fairly new to multiplayer aspects of it. I play solo for the most part, but it’d be great to team up with other players who are also interested in dungeon questing and exploration, not just dungeon speed runs. I play most evenings PST, my main is high elf mag sorc.

Invites sent everyone
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild still recruiting ?

Yes whats your In game acct name
  • cheeborg
    cheeborg
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! Been soloing this game the whole time and figured its time to join a casual guild to do content with. Still have space?

@cheeborg

thanks!
  • BolzenXENON
    @Casual_Ranger Can you reinvite please? I didn't get any invite.
  • Garisaan
    Garisaan
    Hello! Currently I'm levelling a Khajiit Nightblade, but I've had previous ESO experience on the Xbox One. I'm definitely looking for something more casual and social as I go on this journey in Tamriel once over. My in game name is @Garisaan
  • MadHatterMike
    MadHatterMike
    ✭✭
    Who would I talk to about joining . name is @Madhattermike
  • Bog3yman
    Bog3yman
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join i have mailed in game. Ingame name is Krow'lor
  • Kaynlor
    Kaynlor
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an invite. @Kaynlor Thanks