Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

• ecse
    ecse
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! returning player here. Would love to join! @ecse
  • hpz937
    hpz937
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am a fairly new player and would like an invite if possible @hpz937
  • Jardzia
    Jardzia
    ✭✭
    I've been playing on and off since beta. Back again for a bit. Your guild sounds interesting and I would like to join. Send an invite to @OdenX Thank you.
  • K43L
    K43L
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm a returning player looking for a guild where I can learn and grow. If you've got room on your roster for a newb, I'd like to join. Thank you!

@K43L
  • Sinyk
    Sinyk
    Hey there! I'd like a guild invite please @sinyk . @Mukutep sent me!!!

*edit...
    and while we're at it ... hubby would probably be a good addition too - @Krigare
    Edited by Sinyk on May 9, 2018 11:47PM
  • s70w
    s70w
    Soul Shriven
    Sinyk wrote: »

What she said, im @S70W.

Thanks.
  • N8_Prime8
    N8_Prime8
    Soul Shriven
    Recent console to PC transfers looking to join a guild with some cool peeps. An invitation to your guild would be much appreciated!

@N8_Prime8
    @N8_Eazy

Thanks mate
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    hpz937 wrote: »
    Hello, I am a fairly new player and would like an invite if possible @hpz937
    Jardzia wrote: »
    I've been playing on and off since beta. Back again for a bit. Your guild sounds interesting and I would like to join. Send an invite to @OdenX Thank you.
    K43L wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a returning player looking for a guild where I can learn and grow. If you've got room on your roster for a newb, I'd like to join. Thank you!

@K43L

*edit...
    and while we're at it ... hubby would probably be a good addition too - @Krigare
    s70w wrote: »

What she said, im @S70W.

Thanks.

N8_Prime8 wrote: »
    Recent console to PC transfers looking to join a guild with some cool peeps. An invitation to your guild would be much appreciated!

@N8_Prime8
    @N8_Eazy

Thanks mate

All Invites Sent Cheers!!!
  • Dromaskald
    Dromaskald
    Soul Shriven
    I've been playing for two years, but I've never really stopped feeling like a newbie (I only just finished the main quest for the first time last month, and I've been respeccing all my characters like crazy since then because I discovered I've been doing it 'wrong' all this time). Might I please have an invitation? @dromaskald

And I don't know if my wife will want one too, since she's only playing because I begged her to, but she's @sarahthes

Thank you for having us, if you can!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Dromaskald wrote: »
    I've been playing for two years, but I've never really stopped feeling like a newbie (I only just finished the main quest for the first time last month, and I've been respeccing all my characters like crazy since then because I discovered I've been doing it 'wrong' all this time). Might I please have an invitation? @dromaskald

And I don't know if my wife will want one too, since she's only playing because I begged her to, but she's @sarahthes

Thank you for having us, if you can!

Invites sent!
  • Maximilian
    Maximilian
    ✭✭✭
    Invite please, and thank you. I have been around since 2014 beta. Wife will most likely follow too @Challen
  • tc1540
    tc1540
    Soul Shriven
    I am returning after a long hiatus and looking to start fresh. Your guild sounds like it's just what I'm looking for. My game ID is the same as my forum name. Look forward to hearing back, thanks!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    tc1540 wrote: »
    I am returning after a long hiatus and looking to start fresh. Your guild sounds like it's just what I'm looking for. My game ID is the same as my forum name. Look forward to hearing back, thanks!

invite sent!!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Maximilian wrote: »
    Invite please, and thank you. I have been around since 2014 beta. Wife will most likely follow too @Challen

NP whats your ingame @ i sent an invite to your wife but when i tired to add @Maximilian it told me account not found
  • clark71822
    clark71822
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining. My main is currently level 33 Khajiit Nightblade. @clark71822
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    clark71822 wrote: »
    I would be interested in joining. My main is currently level 33 Khajiit Nightblade. @clark71822

invite sent!
  • reeeiiin
    reeeiiin
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in the guild, would love to join, thank you. @reeeiiin
  • WhiteKhajiit
    WhiteKhajiit
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm interested in joining! Started around Morrowind, took a break, came back like a month ago. My main's currently a Vamp-Khajiit Magblade at level 49 and I have a level 44 Khajiit Crafter Warden (still don't know what playstyle I want for him).

@WhiteKhajiit
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    reeeiiin wrote: »
    Interested in the guild, would love to join, thank you. @reeeiiin
    Hello, I'm interested in joining! Started around Morrowind, took a break, came back like a month ago. My main's currently a Vamp-Khajiit Magblade at level 49 and I have a level 44 Khajiit Crafter Warden (still don't know what playstyle I want for him).

@WhiteKhajiit

Invites Sent!!!
  • Hybrid_USA
    Hybrid_USA
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get an INV. sounds like a good guild.
  • Hybrid_USA
    Hybrid_USA
    Soul Shriven
    Hybrid_USA wrote: »

User is same as forum user
  • rhymeno
    rhymeno
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still accepting members? Your guild sounds great for me :)@rhymeno
    Edited by rhymeno on May 19, 2018 10:25AM
  • Dawgspeed
    Dawgspeed
    Soul Shriven
    Good day Mates
    I am a west coast Canadian boy, If you are still up for some new blood i would very much like to join your guild.
    I Like the guild name, and it also sounds like my kind of guild

I kind of modeled my warden after, Vanguard:SOH version of a ranger. That was my main in that game.
    The ranger name seems to appeal to me for some reason
    i have 2, 50`s with 60cp. A warden & Stamina Nightblade-WW maxed

@Dugata if you are still recruiting

Cheers
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭

User is same as forum user
    rhymeno wrote: »
    Are you still accepting members? Your guild sounds great for me :)@rhymeno
    Dawgspeed wrote: »
    Good day Mates
    I am a west coast Canadian boy, If you are still up for some new blood i would very much like to join your guild.
    I Like the guild name, and it also sounds like my kind of guild

I kind of modeled my warden after, Vanguard:SOH version of a ranger. That was my main in that game.
    The ranger name seems to appeal to me for some reason
    i have 2, 50`s with 60cp. A warden & Stamina Nightblade-WW maxed

@Dugata if you are still recruiting

Cheers

invites sent all!!
  • clark1409
    clark1409
    Would love an invite
  • MTZero
    MTZero
    I'd like to join @MTZero
  • clark1409
    clark1409
    Would like an invite please if you have room for one more
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite my level I’m very new to mmo‘s, currently I’m only in a pvp guild but heard you can be in 5?

If so I’d like this to be my second @heimpai

Just started my second play through for a magblade (lvl 8) stamblade is 235cp though
  • PeachyHKub17_ESO
    PeachyHKub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for a PVE focused guild to fill my last guild spot! I'm still fairly low level (25 on my magblade), but I'd love a super-frendly PVE group to do content with.@peachyhk

Thank you!
    Edited by PeachyHKub17_ESO on May 23, 2018 4:46PM
  • david_sgt83b14_ESO
    I'd like an invite, please. This guild sounds like one I'd enjoy being a part of. Contact @filcher, in game.
    PC/NA