The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

• fishrobber
    Hey! I’m a new player (got sucked in during the free steam weekend a few weeks ago). I live in japan and have a 3 year old, so my playtimes are super random, but I’d love to join!

@fishrobber
  • Nymeria23
    Nymeria23
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I'm a relatively new player (CP90 stamblade) who has been playing mostly solo the past few months. I would love to be a part of this guild and get into the social scene of the game and learn more about the mechanics from some more experienced players! GT is @Nymeria23
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent everyone let me know if you have not got one !!!
  • Motox505
    Motox505
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild to help me learn and then hopefully I can help others. Would love to join you guys.
    @Motox505
  • DaSalmon
    DaSalmon
    Soul Shriven
    New to eso, hit cp 50 today :) need to learn a lot. Hope you have space
    @DaSalmon
  • ibeozz
    ibeozz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to join your guild it sounds like a great home for my toon, i haven't played since the beta so looking to learn whats new and have fun.

@ibeozz
  • Macaber
    Macaber
    ✭✭
    I'd like to give your guild a try as well @Macaber
  • vincent_243
    vincent_243
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite if there's any space left please? @TaxmanCometh

• Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Motox505 wrote: »
    Looking for a guild to help me learn and then hopefully I can help others. Would love to join you guys.
    @Motox505
    DaSalmon wrote: »
    New to eso, hit cp 50 today :) need to learn a lot. Hope you have space
    @DaSalmon
    ibeozz wrote: »
    I'm looking to join your guild it sounds like a great home for my toon, i haven't played since the beta so looking to learn whats new and have fun.

@ibeozz
    Macaber wrote: »
    I'd like to give your guild a try as well @Macaber
    Could I get an invite if there's any space left please? @TaxmanCometh

Will invite all when I get home from work! Cheers!
  • Sassyuke
    Sassyuke
    ✭✭
    I live in Alberta Canada and just got the game for Christmas. I have 2 small children and a full time job so I can't play as much as I'd like but it would usually be in the evening after kiddos are in bed. I used to play skyrim and loved it. I'm new to mmos though. I've never tried pvp or pve. Can I get an invite please? @Sassyuke Do you need to dl any chat software?
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Sassyuke wrote: »
    I live in Alberta Canada and just got the game for Christmas. I have 2 small children and a full time job so I can't play as much as I'd like but it would usually be in the evening after kiddos are in bed. I used to play skyrim and loved it. I'm new to mmos though. I've never tried pvp or pve. Can I get an invite please? @Sassyuke Do you need to dl any chat software?

No chat software needed but if you do want you can DL discord we use that! I’ll send you an invite later today when I get home !
  • FallenFalcon
    FallenFalcon
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'm a returning player and thought this guild would be a great place for me to come back to, I'd love to join. My username is @Ethospian I also have discord if you guys have a link
  • Leathra
    Leathra
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite? I'm a returning player too. Recently got back into it after picking up Morrowind. Very casual, mostly questing. Only an hour or two per day, late night. @Leathra
  • Supersnix
    Supersnix
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join as well! Very new to ESO.

@Supersnix
  • GrosserKatze
    GrosserKatze
    Soul Shriven
    If you’re still accepting players I’d love to join, currently I’m a lvl 36 dragon knight as a part of the Daggerfall alliance.
    User: @GrosserKatze
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I'm a returning player and thought this guild would be a great place for me to come back to, I'd love to join. My username is @Ethospian I also have discord if you guys have a link
    Leathra wrote: »
    Could I get an invite? I'm a returning player too. Recently got back into it after picking up Morrowind. Very casual, mostly questing. Only an hour or two per day, late night. @Leathra
    Supersnix wrote: »
    I would like to join as well! Very new to ESO.

@Supersnix
    If you’re still accepting players I’d love to join, currently I’m a lvl 36 dragon knight as a part of the Daggerfall alliance.
    User: @GrosserKatze

Yea I will send invites once I log in later tonight!! Discord info will be in the guild info in game !! *cheer*

• cognaga_ESO
    Please invite bazooka2016...thanks! I plan on doing alot of selling and will steadly contribute items to the bank as well.
  • dburgdorf
    dburgdorf
    Casual social? Sounds interesting. Feel free to toss an invite my way: @dburgdorf. ;)

• ZigZach707
    ZigZach707
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a fairly active, semi-new player looking for a robust guild. I am an active crafter and constantly have an excess of goods to unload. Please add @ZigZach707
  • Exeter411
    Exeter411
    ✭✭✭
    I've been in the game on and off since beta, but I've always played solo. Been thinking of getting into the social side of the game, and this guild sounds like what i'm looking for.

@exeter411
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    All Invites have been sent! sorry it took so long, I have been on vacation!!!
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Hi can I join as well?
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Hi can I join as well?

Invite sent! Cheer!
  • Cognorm
    Cognorm
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I just got this game and I would like to join your guild.

@Cognorm
  • kaeolin
    kaeolin
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. In game name is Kaeolin . I think that's my account name as well. I've had an ESO account since beta, but never have gotten the hang of it. So many directions and choices. Long time MMO player (1999).
  • walkout
    walkout
    I'd like to join.

Walkout
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Cognorm wrote: »
    Hello, I just got this game and I would like to join your guild.

@Cognorm
    kaeolin wrote: »
    I'd like to join. In game name is Kaeolin . I think that's my account name as well. I've had an ESO account since beta, but never have gotten the hang of it. So many directions and choices. Long time MMO player (1999).
    walkout wrote: »
    I'd like to join.

Walkout

GREAT! I will send out invites when I get home from work gents! Cheers!!
  • Vilkoth
    Vilkoth
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join!
    @thebreegs
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Vilkoth wrote: »
    I would like to join!
    @thebreegs

Gotcya will invite wheni get home