The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which medium armor sets to craft, to sell? Newbie on crafting / popular sets.

nihirisutou
nihirisutou
✭✭✭
I am currently working through the researching process in order to get the 6 traits required for sets like Hunding's rage and Nightmother's gaze. I am pretty new and this is my first character to really play through the game. I was fortunate enough to start researching early on so I have several traits unlocked on several different pieces.

I was wondering if there are any other sets I can craft in the process, that are popular, to make some gold. I am playing on PS4, I don't know if this affects economy differences to PC/Xbox.

Thanks in advance!
[PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, those are the two big ones for medium armor. Innate Axiom from Clockwork City only requires 2 traits, but I have no idea how well it would sell.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition, crafted sets are usually best when made to order ... including trait, quality, material, and style.

There's a pretty good market for made to order if you just monitor zone chat or guild chat. That's where you can make some coin.

The materials that go into crafted gear sells a lot better in the guild stores: Raw (unrefined) mats, style stones, and improvement tempers.