The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which is your most feared class in PVP?

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Title may be worded weirdly so let me explain. In a 1 VS 1 random encounter, no real time to prep, which class do you fear/avoid the most?
Edited by coop500 on November 14, 2017 2:09AM
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?

Which is your most feared class in PVP? 317 votes

Stamina Warden
21%
GilvothJoy_Divisioncschwingeb14_ESOArobainKilandrosVynnrusty_ESOIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOWillhelmBlackMaulkinSavos_SarenWingtechnohicxSkullfoxrimmidimdimninjaguymanToRelaxXvorgEirellaMayrael 69 votes
Magicka Warden
4%
MurderMostFoulAzuryaWitarHatchetHaroHjorthshiningforcesmtdbplusGan XingO_LYKOSKr3doAlfie2072IlCanis_LupuslIsunandstars77 13 votes
Stamina Sorcerer
1%
MorvanejeedrzejichibeEatmyface 4 votes
Magicka Sorcerer
12%
edopeyMalmaiwhiteshadow711jppreub18_ESOtwnhnybottleofsyrupRohausHanzuscopitoHymzirSarevoccVizierNova SkyLettigallStrider__Roshinmagictucktuckwildbear247DRXHarbingerCasulJjitsuboy98Mcgelie1 41 votes
Stamina Nightblade
21%
CavalryPKJWillCHSSarousseSodanTokSheezabeasterebozAztlanChrlynschDr_GanknsteinAhPook_Is_HereSkoomahVanzentplink3r1Tommy83pieratsosZouniCh4mpTWNight-clawpaulsimonpssmacx250 68 votes
Magicka Nightblade
6%
AllPlayAndNoWorkAektannolsborgMyerscodLarianaFastClauAlurueArchMikemAdenomaBlazingDynamoYamiKurukuVesper_BRRANKK7mikemaconReaver-StormhamreSelfTherapyIhonushaielzafineSouthernSoldjerClone4423 20 votes
Stamina Templar
4%
AkinosDurhamKronuxxCalboybrandonv516ReactblkjagGalenus_of_PergamongabriebePrincess_Ciridpencil1Hecker777NihilanthCrazYDunm3rgeneralmyrick 15 votes
Magicka Templar
7%
TryxusBam_BamElijah_CrowsollVilestrideRhaegar75TBoisOphionraasdalJaybe_MawfakaGrumpyDucklingAddictionXHoolDogCerboltBerenhirSirMewseralephthiagoMorgul667EmmagoldmanWaltherCarraway 25 votes
Stamina Dragonknight
5%
SolarikenIruil_ESOkillingspreeb16_ESOKnootewootLvDPrankWarslelink88CrexosDHaleJohnRingoKing_KaboodlesMrSkiderBigBadVolkShardan4968oXI_Viper_IXoTheWalkinDreadgabormezoSisterGoatTheMystid 18 votes
Magicka Dragonknight
13%
moutonKoensolmakrethDyrideKetarmishklink012ohiofirefighteraDDukeFfastylPaganinimaxmielke123VaohTheRealSnikerMudcrabsRusJudas HelviarynFrostFallFoxlappasBrutusmax1musGrigorijMalahevichAlpheu5 44 votes
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Depends on the class I'm playing.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    none
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    Magicka Templar cleanses and heals EVERYTHING. A good player on a Magicka Templar needs to be burst down quickly more than any other class.

On the flip side, I always hope it's a Nightblade because they usually have terrible defense. Keep them from cloaking and you're good most of the time.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    I fear nbs and I don't use that *** add-on that kills their playstyle
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    Magicka templar seem to never die
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of them. Died many times to each class in game :D
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Used to be mag sorc has now shifted to stam warden. Good stam wardens have insane survivability and ridiculous burst. I feel that due to healing thicket and their natural sustain their survivability is on par with my magplar but their burst is much higher without the need for an ultimate. My friends' sub assault very nearly has the tooltip of my meteor.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i honestly don't pay much attention.

i know i probably should, but i'm just too busy trying to stay alive and do a little damage. :)
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Since I play a Stamblade when I come across a Stamina Warden, I have the tools to surivive: Shadow Image and Cloak. But one single mistake is enough to get myself one-shot or nearly one-shot and finished off by Birds that I can't dodge. I do have the tools to kill one pretty easily though.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    I'm in 5/1/1 light armor. Any 1v1 battle of attrition is not going to go well for me. With other tanky classes the trade-off is I have higher damage potential.

Not so much with a stamden. Pardon me while I streak away.
    Edited by Rainraven on November 14, 2017 2:46AM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Would have voted for two handed weapons if it were an option.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on November 14, 2017 2:53AM
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    I detest fighting proper magDKs with a passion.

I plan on finding a way to pull them apart as a magSorc soon.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    That ambush sound makes my butthole clench
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    MagDks. Free 25% fire damage bonus to vamps is a joke.
    Edited by lazerlaz on November 14, 2017 3:11AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheat Engine.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magplars because in two flicks of their hands they can out do 5s of dot applications and damage. Not awful solo but in a group healbots make me sad.

Anything else generally is doable, even though cheese mechanics.
    Edited by ak_pvp on November 14, 2017 3:18AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't played enough different classes to be able to identify all the moves, so...

i guess that makes me fearless!
  • GodAizen
    GodAizen
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    What stamina warden build are you guys afraid of? I always found them to be lackluster.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina nightblade :D

Oh god that just says it all right there
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    They constantly cloak, and their Execute is ranged.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    I fear nbs and I don't use that *** add-on that kills their playstyle

LMAO!
    This reminded me of the dream/nightmare I had last night.

I was using cloak, but people were still coming after me and could make a good guess as to where I was due to some addon :D
    Edited by madeeh91rwb17_ESO on November 14, 2017 5:00AM
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    a good stamina nightblade can have u at less than half health bfore you even have a chance to respond, not fun to fight against- satisfying to beat though. got respect for good nb's, but as a style was never for me- if i ganked someone- felt as though i was meant to , and if they recovered n beat me, well it was straight embarrassing.
    Edited by MakoFore on November 14, 2017 5:02AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's the toons behind the toons that you have to beat...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you're going up against an incredibly good player I fail to see why so many of you fear facing Stam Wardens. Outside of the tree heal they lack the cheese other classes have like Fear and an Incap that kills your heals or PoL and undodgeable Jabs that permasnare. I think KodiPvP is just putting a lot of unwarranted fear in you lol.

Stamblade and Stamplars are both stronger 1v1 classes to face than Stamwarden unless you're running a class it counters well like MagSorc.
    Edited by Twohothardware on November 14, 2017 6:00AM
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Stam NB the burst is real easy to pick up and master and the reason everyone went to heavy armor. We all needed to protect ourselves from that burst the meta switch bc of it.

• Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    And miatblades*
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    I am just guessing as I have never been able to ask the player who kills me, "Hey, what class are you playing?"
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ll jump on anyone. Lol
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Shimmering is just BS.
    Edited by Lord-Otto on November 14, 2017 6:51AM
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    I don't fear them I just don't even bother with them because of their 3-4 shields.