The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I love the new trial but....

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
I really do enjoy the new trial and I can't wait to try it on vet hardmode the legit way..... but something really seems off on normal like was it meant to be that easy to beat and fast?? 15 mins on a normal trial is kinda odd if you ask me but thanks for putting in the work..
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All normal trials are very easy compared to vet. So, yes, a group that can handle vet (not even talking HM) will sail through normal like it is nothing.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    All normal trials are very easy compared to vet. So, yes, a group that can handle vet (not even talking HM) will sail through normal like it is nothing.

I mean all the other normal trials have mobs of other enemies you have to kill and this one only has bosses that's it nothing else
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on November 11, 2017 8:30PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean all the other normal trials have mobs of other enemies you have to kill and this one only has bosses that's it nothing else

This is not a full trial. It is a mini trial.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is not a full trial. It is a mini trial.

Ahhh OK OK well that explains it then
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the new trial is cancer and very boring and long. wiping near the end on vet is a recipe to break your tv