The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to purchase items in guild stores

Svyndra
Svyndra
Soul Shriven
I've been unable to purchase items for 3 days now. I've logged in, out, reloaded etc. Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks
Svyn

s9p7lq88nhb3.png
Edited by Svyndra on October 31, 2017 9:21PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading works for me, and I use MM and AGS. So....

1. Have you updated your addons? They have been getting updated every day since CWC dropped
    2. Have you tried trade without any addons? If it works, add half of them back, see if it pukes, then try the other half. Work through them until you find the problem child and do something about that mod.
    3. Frequently I can get the UI errors to not show up by using a Right Click and choose something from the Context Menu.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Svyndra
    Svyndra
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the quick reply Nestor,

I'm afraid I DO need to update my add ons. It alerted me when I logged in tonight. I've only got a couple so won't take long. That's probably it and wasn't even thinking that could be the issue.

I'll report back later tonight or tomorrow, real life calls.

Cheers
    S
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an issue with Master Merchant. You should be fine once you update that.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Svyndra
    Svyndra
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Nestor and Ilsabet,

Updated last night and I'm working fine now. Thanks for your quick help with my Homer moment :)

Cheers
    S