The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Podcast) Gottlefont's Sunday Service Hosted by Taran, NA PC

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
It's been a long time in the making but I've finally decided to host a live weekly show where players in the community from all side can get together and discuss ESO. This is an open forum type discussion where players can voice their opinion in a CIVIL manner. The hopes is to highlight aspects of the game especially in PVP as well as grow a better understanding of each other. I am asking that players contact me in-game for information on how to participate. The discussions will be topic lead and moderated to ensure the show remains civil. The first live broadcast is scheduled for Sunday November 5th 2017.

https://youtu.be/gPjSTJjkaWg
Edited by Anazasi on November 6, 2017 12:19PM
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite Ezereth please, i miss the discussions you two would have :)
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite Ezereth please, i miss the discussions you two would have :)

Dont think Ez plays anymore.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol Ezareth. He used to be all ruffled when I mentioned Greek yogurt. Guess he was lactose intolerant. May he rest in digital peace.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was a good listen, look forward to future developments.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for starting this. There needs to be at least some real time discussions about the state of pvp.
    Not more videos set to edm showcasing how awesome a player thinks one is.. but, some actual topics (that may have been around since launch) which are still negatively impacting many players.. from all skill levels... as well as newer issues that come up affecting all of us. It's interesting to see a variety of perspectives and ideas for improvement from all sides. The forums have and still are a great place to accomplish this, and I like this addition for another opportunity to have real time verbal communications.
    Edited by Delphinia on November 7, 2017 2:34PM