Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Werewolf: Savation vs Dreugh King Slayer (or other damage set)

DarkWolf_GR
Dreugh King King Slayer
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage.

(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage.

(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical

(5 items) Gain Major Brutality at all times, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20%. When you kill an enemy, you gain Major Expedition for 20 seconds, increasing your Movement Speed by 30%

Slavation
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina

(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery

(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina

(5 items) Savior's Hide Reduces cost of Werewolf Transformation by 33%. While in werewolf form Weapon Damage is increased by 150.

Basically I'm wondering is Salvation worth using over another damage set such as dregh king slayer or hunding's rage? do the bonuses of salvation while transformed out perform the constant bonuses of other sets? It will be paired with pelinal's apptitude.

Currently i use pelinal's and dreugh king slayer (7 heavy) but for some more werewolf focused playtime is it worth getting some salvation gear(5 heavy 2 medium it would be with my current set up)?
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    both are bad, would not bang
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pvp - I'd stay in all heavy...

currently I have one wolf (stamplar) in 2pc maw of infernal, 5pc wyrd tree (no more worrying about poisons :)), and 4pc/5pc on SnB (where werewolf is slotted) plague doctor...

other werewolf (stam dk) is wearing 2 pc skoria, 5 pc fasalla's guile, 4pc/5 pc on SnB (where werewolf is slotted) crest of cyrodiil...

both setups do well in pvp - particularly around zerg action, where i enjoy playing...

god i love pouncing into the middle of a group of bad guys and hitting roar and then howl of agony...makes me smile each time...
    Edited by geonsocal on October 26, 2017 12:34AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Salvation is a pretty terrible set all things considered.

Having transform cost 33% less is nice and all, but realistically your 5 piece is giving you only a little more than a normal set bonus.

I'm not 100% sold on Dreugh King, given that you already have access to Major Brutality while in WW mode, and potions are a better source of Major Expedition.

Honestly you could try 7th Legion or Fury, as they both give a ton of weapon damage to scale Pelenials off of.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They took away perma wolf this last patch so salvation will help you out with more wolf time.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA