Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How to get plunder skulls quicker

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Anyone know how to get them quicker. Im currently waiting for delve bosses to respawn is there a better way
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Minute Timer is in place for Skull Drops.

So, you can't get them any faster than that.

Find a quiet public dungeon and make the rounds of the bosses, making sure you keep 3 minutes between kills.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Park 2-3 characters in different public dungeons, put them right at the boss. Log in and out killing bosses that are up.

Public dungeons in dlc zones are better...fewer have access. Morrowind is good, far fewer farmers.

Best spots are where several bosses are within reach. For example, a back room of Sanguine’s Demense has two bosses, with two others down the hall. Re-logging here almost always results in one of them being up.
  • Khaeon
    Khaeon
    ✭✭✭
    The 3 min timer is not on bosses but actually your character. Not sure of its account or character. I am running a world boss right beside a dolem. If the world boss drops a skull the world boss will not. Same vice versa. Either way you have to wait the three mins. I haven't tried logging into another character as suggested. That would answer if it was an account or character timer.
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know how to get them quicker. Im currently waiting for delve bosses to respawn is there a better way

Have two PC's each with a different account, lol.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Park 2-3 characters in different public dungeons, put them right at the boss. Log in and out killing bosses that are up.
    Sounds like you'd still waste a lot of time logging in to a character where the boss had just been killed by the other four thousand people camped there waiting, and you'd still have to wait because you just missed the boss. :|

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    3 Minute Timer is in place for Skull Drops.

So, you can't get them any faster than that.

Find a quiet public dungeon and make the rounds of the bosses, making sure you keep 3 minutes between kills.
    This is my solution - haven't had any issues in my location with overcrowding and 15-20 an hour is acceptable to me. I can't tell you where it is but I can fish in between bosses.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »

You seem to be assuming that it takes under 3 minutes to log out and in. :)