The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

stuck on loading screen

TheSkwee
TheSkwee
Had trouble with the update always wanting to repair now im stuck on the loading screen in a infinte screen.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here had to download the 40GB game after I came home 12 hour ago, then it hang during install and I had to restart computer. Now it hangs after login, totaly dead outside of animated logo rotating.
    Music disapered after login.
    Game uses 8% cpu and 465MB memory memory use increses 2KB second. for some reason probably memory leak.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • TheSkwee
    TheSkwee
    Great now I repaired it and now twice today I have downloaded a 36,000 file ... This sorta sucks.... Something isnt right...
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    Same exact thing-download kept wanting to repair. Closed out launcher 3rd time around; re-opened launcher and repair seemed to pick up at an accelerated rate, then displayed {play} icon. Hit play, went thru normal screens til i hit final screen before characters. Game just sort of sat there 'thinking' - never moving on. Waited about 10 minutes still there with spinning wheel in lower right corner so closed everything up, re-opened launcher and decided to do another repair voluntarily despite {play} icon up.

Has been an extremely painful process and have yet to see if the fruits of launcher labor will produce as the repair process is bloody long ...

Maybe there's a better way thru this? If there is I'd like to know-
  • TheSkwee
    TheSkwee
    No help or comment either...from a Zos
  • TheSkwee
    TheSkwee
    sad thing is more then likely. I'll log in and first thing I'll do is buy clockwork city...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheSkwee wrote: »
    sad thing is more then likely. I'll log in and first thing I'll do is buy clockwork city...
    Even worse ESO+ updated today :(
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    Anyone else have same issues-possible solutions? I mean-I love running repair and all but...come on. I have a high performance rig and still downloading in repair mode @ 2.03 mb/s with - after 3 hours another 55% to go and not even confident this will repair anything?
  • Lilith_Thorne
    Lilith_Thorne
    ✭✭
    It sure would be nice to get a response from the developers on this issue they have caused with their patch.
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Also having this problem, it happened the big patch before Morrowind. Took forever to fix it. I'm just getting more and more stressed out about it.
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    So sunnybunny - what ended up being the solution for you with morrowind?
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Uninstall reinstall had dozen times

I Know I'm Lost

*Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    ...despite my love of this game-that would be a deal breaker for me. Rather spend my time finding a new game to love and spend money on vs. going thru the endless cycle of fresh installs when I KNOW its not my pc causing the issues...Nice to see ZOS responding to other threads atleast...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SunnyBunny wrote: »
    Uninstall reinstall had dozen times
    Trying uninstall and reinstall now,
    usually then launcher complains I restart it. I did not do now as it was an major update.
    That might be an mistake.
  • TheSkwee
    TheSkwee
    it worked after the second repair
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    Wow ok-thanks for letting us know Skwee. Hell of alot more responsive then...whats their name...cant think-hmm...OH YEAH! - ZOS

At roughly 85% completed with repair-hopefully your luck spills over to my end of the world
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Want to know the funny thing - I have tried 4 TIMES to submit a report and i dont get a ticket number. LIKE AT ALL. SO now I can't play the game and apparently no one wants to know about it either

I Know I'm Lost

*Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    Repair was able to resolve whatever issue I was having. Hopefully things work out for everyone else experiencing issues as well. Still very much disappointed that no attention was ever applied by ZOS to this thread.