The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling all Stam wardens!! (Also any warden WW really want to hear from you)

Cameron991
Cameron991
✭✭✭✭
I'm about to make a Stam Warden for pvp I wanted to hear what the best possible race for Stamden and i want to be a WW ik that warden supposedly doesn't help WW at all but does that mean I won't be able to have a very strong burst WW??
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard or orc for PvP. Don't know much about ww
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have no idea about any WW builds but I am going to make a StamDen for PvP over the weekend and it is going to be an Orc.
  • vMaick
    vMaick
    ✭✭✭
    Lets call it StamWard if you need to shorten it, we're not calling a stamsorc a stamcerer either.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vMaick wrote: »
    Lets call it StamWard if you need to shorten it, we're not calling a stamsorc a stamcerer either.

You do call stamina Templars, stamplar, and stamina nightblades are called stamblades, so stamden works better, rolls off the tongue better. Stamsorc orc is the best alliteration for that class and race, so fun to say.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamden currently is insanely strong, however WW makes it weaker. Without WW Stamden has more burst and more survivability. You really need those two ultimate slots. For race I'd go Redguard or Orc.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you really wanna double down with the werewolf thing, run 5 prisoner's rags (best way is sash, one handed weapon, and 3 jewelry), 5 Pelinal's (4 body and one handed front, plus off bar weap), and either two Selene or Veli.

That setup will give your howls ridiculous heals and you'll have really good mag sustain. In human form you're specced like a hybrid, so a lot weaker. That's the tradeoff.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the comments it's upsetting that WW would only make things worse
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reason to be upset. Stamdens are very strong in pvp right now
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well...

Prior to turning WW you can hit a lot of buffs that'll last for a long while.

Like Green Lotus for light and heavy attack heals

Netch will hang around for a bit

The 10 sec buffs won't last long but you could play around with that.

I wanna see a WW with a Netch now
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I slot WW on my stam warden when I need to tank-bust. It's running 7th and Fury, so it hits extremely hard in WW form. Definitely activate lotus flower first. And always be spamming light attacks between abilities. The cost of WW abilities wasn't adusted for the Morrowind sustain nerfs, so WW sustain is beyond punishing - it's a hit it and quit it thing. If you're thinking of staying in WW, like in a pack, you'll want the Prisoner's Rags setup mentioned above, or at least some build with a ton of stam regen and probably cost reduction.
  • watsbeef2
    watsbeef2
    ezeepeezee wrote: »
    The cost of WW abilities wasn't adusted for the Morrowind sustain nerfs, so WW sustain is beyond punishing - it's a hit it and quit it thing.

This is very true. Becomes more apparent in the more challenging situations.

• Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    If you really wanna double down with the werewolf thing, run 5 prisoner's rags (best way is sash, one handed weapon, and 3 jewelry), 5 Pelinal's (4 body and one handed front, plus off bar weap), and either two Selene or Veli.

That setup will give your howls ridiculous heals and you'll have really good mag sustain. In human form you're specced like a hybrid, so a lot weaker. That's the tradeoff.

so it's best to have 2 sets one for WW then equip my dps when I don't wanna play WW
    Edited by Cameron991 on October 22, 2017 4:37PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think Fury + Pelinal is a great combo
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭

I saw your mag warden it looks raw. Do you have a stamden?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »

I'm working on something, got a new idea to try out asap
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »

I'm working on something, got a new idea to try out asap

Is it a WW?