The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I need some insight for medium armor at PvP

Luckylancer
Luckylancer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi folks, I will grind an imperial stamplar soon, you know when :) . I want to use medium armor but i want to hit armor cap. I tried to make a build and have questions about it. I dont know to much about builds but tried to make one anyways :D

Briarheart for weapon d buff and some health gain + imperial passive. 5 medium
Mark of pariah for max resists at lower health. I m imp so i have more max hp to gain benefit of 5pc(+6k at %50). 2 weapons+jewels
Bloodspawn for more resists and ult regen.
All max stam and impen. Dualwield+shield

Questions: Is pariah set good for medium armor setups with high max hp? Is bloodspawn good on non-heavy builds(taking dmg to proc seems bit dangerous without proper defence)? Should is switch briar with a stam sustain set?

Note: I know pariah is normaly useless because it is easy to get max res with heavy but i want to try something diffrent.

Best Answer

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pariah is not that good, since it requires you to be low to be tanky, when instead you could just be tanky in general.

You can hit armour cap pretty easily in medium.
    Run 5 Armour Master (using shuffle to proc the 5pc) and then run 1 chudan, 1 pirate skeleton (can be replaced with blood spawn if you prefer)

All up that will be giving you about 15k resistances from set bonuses alone. Throw in some major ward and resolve, and you'll hit armour cap with 5 set pieces to spare.

Next patch you can even drop armour master for Fortified Brass, which just gives you the resists armour master does without needing to do anything.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Answer ✓
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    If you're interested in ult regen for medium look into tavas favor crafted set. You gain ultimate when you dodge attacks, and with medium dodging will be your main way to prevent damage.
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best setup to hit armor cap in medium armor with stamplar is as follows.

5 meridias, 5 bone pirate, 1 pirate skeleton, 1 might chudan. Back bar meridias sword and shield, heavy Meridia chest and legs, robust Meridia necklace (there's a named robust one - you don't need to use healthy). Bone pirate belt boots gloves 2 rings. Medium pirate skele head or shoulder and medium chudan head or shoulder. About 20 points into medium armor focus cp. Nirn vma or asylum 2h frontbar. Dubious food, penetration mundus. Redguard.

Back bar 33k spell 32.5k physical, good sustain, good damage. Use an infused meridias sword with weapon damage and you'll hit 4k when you weave a light attack before each burst rotation.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this thread. I am curious, what are the thoughts on using impregnable on medium?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    Love this thread. I am curious, what are the thoughts on using impregnable on medium?

Impreg is great as it allows you to run other traits besides impen on your armor and not blow up. You can use something like well fitted or divines without losing out on that crit resistance
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Impreg with twice born in all divines is actually very nice.

Impreg with senche well fitted and serpent stone is nice as well.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Automaton for weapon damage and jewelry, Hunding's Rage crafted (Figure in Undaunted buffs!)
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking about a medium armor dodge roll build. How useful is the eternal hunt rune? Is it hard to hit players with it?
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    I was thinking about a medium armor dodge roll build. How useful is the eternal hunt rune? Is it hard to hit players with it?

Only roll dodging will gimp you as you'll need some other way of survive since there's too many undodgeable things,especially if you want to 1vx