The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Am I able change my whirling blade for steel tornado?

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, good day.

So I'm using a Night Blade and I morphed the dual wield skill Whirlwind into Whirling blades, but now I rather have it morphed as Tornado. How can I make that happen?
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Hello everyone, good day.

So I'm using a Night Blade and I morphed the dual wield skill Whirlwind into Whirling blades, but now I rather have it morphed as Tornado. How can I make that happen?

In every capital city is a shrine that let's you reset morphs or entirely all skills for some gold. E.g. in mournhold city center.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go to a capital city: Elden Root, Grahtwood; Wayrest, Stormhaven; or Mournhold, Deshaan and find the re-dedication shrines. The Shrine to Stendarr (or Stuhn) should let you redistribute your skillpoints or change your morphs for a gold fee. It will refund all the skillpoints in skills or morphs, so be prepared to redo everything for the option you pick.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visit a shrine to reset your skills - in your case only the morphs will do. Costs gold, check location for shrines here:

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Shrines

You will have to check them all after, you can't just change one skill unfortunately.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh, Great. Thank you everyone. I will look into that ASAP. I rather just respec one morph at this time, so I'll probably just go to that one shrine then. Awesomesauce!
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Ahhh, Great. Thank you everyone. I will look into that ASAP. I rather just respec one morph at this time, so I'll probably just go to that one shrine then. Awesomesauce!

It's not one at a time. It's all skill points or all morphs in one go
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand that, thank you.

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cost is based on the number skill points you have so respeccing all skill points can get kind of pricey but respeccing just your morphs is much less gold. I may not be right on the exact figure but I wanna say 50 gold per skill point maybe?

PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo