Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Master Angler Bangkorai

emilyhyoyeon
emilyhyoyeon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I need 3 more fish for the Bangkorai angler part of the total achievement. According to most of my sources, Bangkorai has no foul water, so the other three water types must have 4 fish each.
I found 3 fish from ocean water the other day, and about 300 uses of bait later I still couldn't catch the 4th ocean fish but got many duplicates of the other 3. Instead I decided to do the rest and go back later.
While getting the rest of the fish, I found one spot of foul water in Bangkorai. I didn't manage to get any of the achievement fish from it though.
Maybe my RNG with the ocean fish is just super unlucky, but now I'm confused about the fish here. I don't want to keep wasting bait if the truth is that most of my sources are incorrect about Bangkorai having no foul water fish.
Can anyone confirm if Bangkorai has foul water fish?
Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished my master angler title. If the online source says no foul water then there is none. Some fish are harder to get. It took me over 3 days for my last fish in Bangkorai. Ask people to help. It increases the odds of rare fish. It may take a while at times but hang in there. It's time consuming.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Hippie4927
      Hippie4927
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Bangkorai has NO foul water fish. You can trust me on this.......I have 5 master anglers. Sometimes I find it best to go to a different map for a couple of days and then return and try again. Good luck!

PC/NA/EP ✌️
    • emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      ok that's weird then, since I did find foul water spots and a couple of maps I found online mark those spots as foul. thanks guys
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer