The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MOLTEN ARMAMENTS / FIRE DAMAGE

Vesper_BR
Vesper_BR
✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I'm here to suggest that molten armaments make light and heavy attacks done by dragon Knight cause fire damage instead of physical.
Going a little further it could make the ha restore magicka instead of Stam while active.
I will post a image below. Tell me if it makes sense
https://ibb.co/espgFm
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel
Edited by Vesper_BR on October 16, 2017 5:09PM
VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you mean during dual wield right? Because if you use a fire staff, it's magic damage anyway. This would make mag dk dw viable, but stam dk's would lose from this change. So in that case, the igneous weapons should be reworked to more useful then major brutality buff.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]IMG_20171016_144303358.jpg
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    So you mean during dual wield right? Because if you use a fire staff, it's magic damage anyway. This would make mag dk dw viable, but stam dk's would lose from this change. So in that case, the igneous weapons should be reworked to more useful then major brutality buff.

Yes, I'm talking primarily about Stam weapons. But it could make others staves viable to mag dk .
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    They could change the skill to have two morphs, each one changing the damage to poison or fire damage. About the heavy atack bonus it's another story that should be analysed.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea. I'm not sure if it will bring back Dual Wield magicka builds, but it is a step in the right direction for build diversity. Literally 0 magicka classes are better off with dual swords than staves in PVE right now (Templar was the last hold out, but @DeHei demonstrated recently that dropping jabs and going full-ranged was the most effective DPS with 37.5k solo, good job!)

I agree that dual wield DK is a good place to start, but I think there should be something within the dual wield skills to make it more appealing. 5% damage from swords and one more set piece is not enough to outweigh all the good Destro passives.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was the original version of the skill. It was changed like 3 years ago
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOLTEN ARMAMENTS is a 40% increase to your heavy attacks it has nothing to do with Flame or Physical damage.-- and it is fine just the way it is.
    If you use a sword it's physical, if you use a staff it's magic

I have been playing a concussion build DK for years, the last thing I want are my heavy attacks to become fire, terrible idea.--- they need to stay lightning just like they are.

You need to remember, not everyone plays the exact same build, there is more than just Burning Spellweave out there. --- instead of trying to funnel all magik DK's into one meta build, why don't you look at some of the other builds before you decide to start ruining stuff?
    Edited by Crom_CCCXVI on October 16, 2017 8:49PM
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to have a useful igneous weapons morph. I still remeber asking for major brutality only to find they took away my weapon attack damage bonus. Effin shame.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..