The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video's] Venatus PvP - *UPDATED* - CWC Mag DK's - (Zyk)

IxSTALKERxI
IxSTALKERxI
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Venatus Group PvP, Trueflame One Tamriel, April/May. Oceanic DC vastly outnumbered AD at the time. Using Vizeroh's igneous shield build.
https://youtu.be/Zbd_dVaJ65I

Morrowind Early Access Warden emperor on Vivec. Only had 1 weapon skill line unlocked at the time though :(
https://youtu.be/djGG7YVBzA4

Gameplay from Small Paul during Morrowind.
https://youtu.be/W8xD2cBrYUQ

Clockwork City Mag DK Fun. Zyk Gameplay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o0ej1gMesk
Edited by IxSTALKERxI on December 7, 2017 9:48AM
NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how you shake your camera. You really ought to put a warning on your video.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love how you shake your camera. You really ought to put a warning on your video.

Oh crap sorry. Yeh I have like maximum mouse sensitivity so like every time I push a button on my mouse my whole screen shakes.
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice videos. That Igneous build was OP.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the 'Carried by Paul' documentary.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Your camera shake is beautiful Stalker, I wish I too can obtain such camera shake
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your camera shake is beautiful Stalker, I wish I too can obtain such camera shake

lol maybe I should use a trackpad so I don't have camera shake.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice 1 button char you skillless Xv1er.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

That's why I add space bar to my rotation and jump up and down! That way I can argue I spam 2 buttons, not just 1. :lol:
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got bored of the gameplay but stayed for the music.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That's why I add space bar to my rotation and jump up and down! That way I can argue I spam 2 buttons, not just 1. :lol:

Yeah right, you prbibably have skill+jump macroes you zergling no skill trash can ;)
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Yeah right, you prbibably have skill+jump macroes you zergling no skill trash can ;)

haha+1

music is are a bad boi

PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff stalker. Were you the first warden emp?
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Good stuff stalker. Were you the first warden emp?

2nd. :P Wrx got it first, we were in same group tho. The update happened overnight for aussies and I have slow download speed so he finished lvling and started climbing the AP leaderboard slightly before me. We had a stam warden raid running around on the first few days. Tree spam + co-ordinated sub assaults etc. oh and lots of cutting dive spam of course.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Looking forward to the 'Carried by Paul' documentary.

OK, we are 2. I want to see it too !!
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @IxSTALKERxI , what did you end up running for gear and any changes you would make? I've leaned towards running 5x fury, 5x hulking draugr, 2x blood spawn on a stamwarden emperor. To keep that in heavy armor I'll likely just run 2h backbar for forward momentum and potentially silly ult gen off of the asylum 2h and reverse slice, but I worry that I'll lose my fury stack staying on that bar for too long.

Definitely would run dw for the 2x swords to buff emp burst more than my normal axes setup.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @IxSTALKERxI , what did you end up running for gear and any changes you would make? I've leaned towards running 5x fury, 5x hulking draugr, 2x blood spawn on a stamwarden emperor. To keep that in heavy armor I'll likely just run 2h backbar for forward momentum and potentially silly ult gen off of the asylum 2h and reverse slice, but I worry that I'll lose my fury stack staying on that bar for too long.

Definitely would run dw for the 2x swords to buff emp burst more than my normal axes setup.

In that video I was running medium armor. As emperor medium armor gives sufficient survivability (especially as warden) and allows you to sprint around (i was an orc) much faster. Mobility is handy as emp because people expect you to be everywhere at once. The setup I was aiming to run was Blood spawn + Bone Pirate + Shacklebreaker- Dual wield / ice staff. This allows you to permablock on your back bar using your magicka pool while your stamina pool regens, and also run destro ult back bar stacked with permafrost front bar if you can get enough killing blows. However as you can see from the video I was getting destroyed by snares and having to dodge roll more than needed. I needed forward momentum. Also with the new asylum 2h coming out, it's a no brainer.

As emperor you always want to stack max stat pools, so I wouldn't normally worry about fury. However in your example with the 2h - you are looking to back bar a 5 piece which makes sense. I wouldn't do fury though, I'd do hide of werewolf or even tava's. Also with destro ult being nerfed by 12% I wouldn't worry about the cool niche ice staff back bar thing - which allows you to run S&B 5 piece instead.

TLDR:

I recommend running 2 Bloodspawn + 5 Bone Pirate + 3 hide of werewolf (or tava's) + Asylum 2h. with S&B back bar 2 werewolf (or tava's). 5 Medium, 1 heavy, 1 light. Orc.

Bone pirate is better than hulking as it almost gives the same stamina but gives you a heap of regen to. As emperor everytime you swap to your backbar you'll get 10 ulti from werewolf proc. Alternatively you could do tava's on back bar and get 18 ult, and potentially 36 ult if you stay on back defensive bar for longer than 3 seconds (while spamming soothing spores/ shimmering shield etc). Medium lets you run shuffle, although you'll need to make room for Forward momentum. ( i was running weapon power/ crit pots on cooldown to free up a slot on my bar). Then run dawnbreaker front bar - Permafrost back bar (mine was back to front in video coz i was actually testing if you could stack permafrost damage like you can with destro ult - you can't). I don't think tree's are needed as emp due to stam burst heal back bar etc. I'd rather 2 offensive ults. Stun people in your perma frost then dawnbreaker + sub assault + execute.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on October 20, 2017 3:43AM
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gameplay from Small Paul during Morrowind! Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/W8xD2cBrYUQ
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need some more smol pol gameplay :D
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RIP that shield build :/
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    RIP that shield build :/

Yeah well 47k shields per second in pvp was kinda broken... sure beats bol or healing springs... haha
    I think it got nerfed due to people using it to cheese their way through PvE which brought it to zos's attention.
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf Paul.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Paul.

Paul
    • Small
      • Reduced damage by 25%
    Developer Comment:
    We want Pauls to have unique trade-offs with damage proportionate to their size. To emphasize this distinction, we have reduced the damage of Paul the Small by 25%.
    Edited by zyk on October 21, 2017 3:11AM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In Paul we trust. Him and Stealthy where the nastiest bombing duo back in the day.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New video from @Zyk. Group pvp on Magicka Dk's. Leaps and no destro ult.

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New video from @Zyk. Group pvp on Magicka Dk's. Leaps and no destro ult.

Much satisfaction from you syncing the lyric 'whiplash' with your whip at 1:28. and RIP stalker at the end lol.
    Edited by Vilestride on December 7, 2017 10:05AM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next video: inner fire spam only

rip decibel
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much satisfaction from you syncing the lyric 'whiplash' with your whip at 1:28. and RIP stalker at the end lol.
    Thanks! Destros and nb dps may be meta, but playing with gratuitous leaps and whips was the most fun I've had in 2017.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Thanks! Destros and nb dps may be meta, but playing with gratuitous leaps and whips was the most fun I've had in 2017.

No doubt, magDK is soo much fun. Leap has always been my favourite ult in the game.