The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Constructive opinions on stamplar build

mikey_reach
mikey_reach
✭✭✭
Ok so im a xbox na player and i wanted some feedback on my 5med 2 heavy stamplar khajiit build mainly from a clockwork city perspective for so my stats in cyrodill are 24k hp 29.9k stam 1.9k stam rec 4.1 wep damage with ravager and rally proc and with rune focus 23k spell resist 22k phys resist 54% crit and 6.6 pen wt power of light now my dilemma is my second set ive been using auto over spriggans because it affect shields so if u add the fifth bonus that kinda puts me at 4.5 wep damage (ik it dnt show on char sheet nor it scales with brutality) now with spriggans my crit goes down from 54% to 46% but i go from 29k stam to 31k and instead of 4.5 wep damage i have 4.1 but my phys pen goes from 6.6k to 10k phys pen wt power of the light what would be better spriggans or auto no bone pirate since i can sustain with cp
Edited by mikey_reach on October 16, 2017 5:12AM

Best Answer

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Basically what it comes down to is, are you having a hard time killing squishy magicka builds or not. If it is easy for you, then switch to Spriggans since it will let you cut through tanks a bit better than Automaton will.

Personally I've been running Automaton on my Stamplar and it feels pretty good, though I haven't really played them enough to really have a good idea of what works and what doesn't.

Basically both are good, it just comes down to personal preference.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Answer ✓
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Stam pool seems pretty low.
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Stam pool seems pretty low.

Yes that's true i ended up changing the race from khajiit to redguard and i went from 29k to 34k stam and and now it performs much better while still having 44% crit
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    All medium armor will bump your stats up too B)B)

BUT those Undaunted passives o:)
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU