The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So hyped for Witches Festival! (Show me your costumes!)

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I made my Khajiit a pretty spooky Masquerade costume :)

mQwFgKF.png?1

Oooo!! nice use of the muted dyes on the dress!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »

I have seen alot of people with these realistic skulls lately. Was it something in Crown Store or ?

This is the Pumpkin Spectre mask from Witches Festival last year.
  • Trepis26
    Trepis26
    I'm super excited for this event , going to chase those dropped skulls until I get a cool mask !
    The Witches hut is also going to be a blast to decorate, with motifs and recipes and masks dropping all from those skulls I'll be killin a lot of anything to get more chances!

• Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @raasdal

Yep. Those skulls are a crown store item. It's actually just the lower half of the face, though.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a couple of my characters are dressing up so far this year, but the others might get into the spirit.

Here's the costumes I do have together.

Screenshot_20171012_133233.jpg
    Screenshot_20171014_225102.jpg
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to show you my character but I can't figure out how to upload an image from my phone
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    I want to show you my character but I can't figure out how to upload an image from my phone

Kind of hard to do from phone, need to upload it to a site like imgur first.
  • Khaeon
    Khaeon
    ✭✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »
    Khaeon wrote: »
    t9b9uh.png

Skeletor- you'll never be the Master of the Universe.

Stupid He-Man
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm short on gold and actual money, so I kept it 'cheap'"

My main character masquerading as the Mage from AA:

3Ho8kMj.png

My Altmer sorceress, usually quite a lady, but for this event dressed as a dark shaman:

Z45vjZG.png

My breton templar healer, usually dressed in white, went for the Black Coven Witch look for the event:

WPkvTy1.png

And my Telvanni just put up an Orc mask with her usual Grim Harlequin attire.

rzqLyo0.png
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Witch ;)

uUggIBt.jpg
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So much awesome here!