The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Hats & Pet Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Oct 12 to Nov 1

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Want to look your best (or creepiest) for the upcoming Witches Festival? You can now own the Deep Elf Executioner's Hood, Moonshadow Wings Mask, or be accompanied by the "adorable" Jackdaw Daedrat pet from now until November 1.

Deep Elf Executioner's Hood
44846b05e7a316ceeec7d7d9aa1d51bf.jpg
Ancient engravings tell us that a Dwarven executioner, or "Chun Abakch," always concealed his or her features under a hood of black spidersilk, a material that was also used by the Dwemer for funeral shrouds. Feeling sinister? This could be your look!

The Deep Elf Executioner's Hood is now available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 12 to November 1 at 10am EDT for 500 crowns.

Moonshadow Wings Mask
93c4d19e12b07d2b59c0bd4d07c2e5ca.jpg
The Lepidopterans are a sect of Azura cultists who conceal their features with elaborate butterfly masks. These have recently become a fad among the jaded youth of mainland Morrowind—and now you can wear one, too!

The Moonshadow Wings Mask is now available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 12 to November 1 at 10am EDT for 500 crowns.

Jackdaw Daedrat Pet
66b6d4cefa490d6f4c9942fb1b155d68.jpg
The planes of Oblivion are infinite in their variation—and so are their vermin. The Jackdaw Daedrat is a bony Daedric rodent that likes to collect shiny things like your jewelry, and nip and nibble at things it shouldn't. But at least it's cute, right?

The Jackdaw Daedrat is now available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 12 to November 1 at 10am EDT for 700 crowns.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to confirm if the masks they can be dyed yes?

Khajiit does not expect to be able to dye the big rat.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typo: Thread title says Oct 9, contents say 12th.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    code65536 wrote: »

Oops! Typed too fast. Thanks :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Oops! Typed too fast. Thanks :)

Kinda curious why can't we have mannequins to proudly showoff our costumes? :/
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get confirmation that the Witch's Festival starts Friday, or if not Friday when it starts?
    Edited by Slyjinxy on October 12, 2017 3:49PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont like gimps
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    Can we get confirmation that the Witch's Festival starts Friday, or if not Friday when it starts?

Gina already confirmed in a different thread that it does not start Friday, and they would be announcing the date later. Check the Dev Tracker.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Gina already confirmed in a different thread that it does not start Friday, and they would be announcing the date later. Check the Dev Tracker.

Ah, thank you. I'm never sure where to look for these things. I've been looking in the news section.
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm that these masks can be dyed?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

It's starting on the 19th.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

The executioner's hood does not dye well, especially with lighter shades. There is a basic greyness to it that just doesn't go away.

PC EU
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On Khajiits, the Moonshadow mask's 'ears' have a texturing error.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

The executioner's hood does not dye well, especially with lighter shades. There is a basic greyness to it that just doesn't go away.

Thanks for this.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    The moth mask dyes in three channels.

1) All the tips
    2) The hood (it has a head covering close fitting hood)
    3) The mouth veil

The gold center remains gold.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried on the Butterfly mask.

Pretty from the front.

But it's tacked onto ... a bag.

Yuck
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have bought the butterfly mask if it didn't have that veil over the face. I'd like to see some part of my character's face. If you ever do a version of the butterfly mask without the veil, showing the lower part of the face, I'd buy it in a second.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I dont like gimps

Also: Why does the mask have to take beautiful wings and make them ugly with the dishrag hanging there?
    Boo.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I would have bought the butterfly mask if it didn't have that veil over the face. I'd like to see some part of my character's face. If you ever do a version of the butterfly mask without the veil, showing the lower part of the face, I'd buy it in a second.

I liked how you called the old dishrag part a veil xD
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if any of the Dibella mask dyes?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Anyone know if any of the Dibella mask dyes?

They dye. All three channels are open for dye. I like them.