Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Want a werewolf Bite for Free!

Artos_Rudric
Hey everyone/anyone! Don't want to pay £15 for a bite from the Crown Store? Afraid it's dark magic from Molag Bal?

Well I'm back after 18 months so I'm pretty sure 7 days have passed. If anyone wants a free bite (obviously I only have one bite per week!) then post here. No catch, no fee. Just honouring the guy who bit me and said do it for free.

(Also if you wanted to join The Brothers Rudric Guild after you were bitten, that would be great too but it's not necessary.)

Artos Rudric (aka, Infamous-1066)
Lord Guildmaster of The Honourable Guild of The Brother's Rudric

(Just to throw in the role play at the end there!)
Welcome the Night, Brothers and Sisters. It's certainly waiting for you.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which format/server are you on?

@Glaiceana might be able to help if you're EU/PC.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Artos_Rudric
    Thanks but I'm already a werewolf. I should have made that clearer. I'm EU on ps4, Daggerfall Cov. :)
    Welcome the Night, Brothers and Sisters. It's certainly waiting for you.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks but I'm already a werewolf. I should have made that clearer. I'm EU on ps4, Daggerfall Cov. :)
    Oh right, I think that was my reading comprehension there, sorry.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."