The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What will happen with items in double bank space when ESO+ will expire?

vovus69
vovus69
✭✭✭✭
Hi All

Quick question - what will happen with items in extra bank space when ESO+ membership will expire and bank will shrink back to normal size (240)?

- Vovus
"If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can retrieve them, but you won't be able to deposit into the bank until it has available space again.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can take stuff out, but can't put things back in until the maximum space exceeds the number of items inside.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have 240 or more items you will not be able to deposit anything. You won't lose anything, but you'll have to remove items and get below 240 items to be able to put anything else in the bank.
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Your cap will drop back down to 240, and you will be unable to add any more items to the bank above that value. But any items you had in those subscriber bank slots will remain there.
  • Phatmattfu
    Phatmattfu
    ✭✭✭
    It's a real pain when your sub expires. Just use alts to store items, buy the dlc with crown and ignore plus.
    I find paying a subscription for inventory slots pretty lame.

• vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, This is what I decided to do at the end. And it gives more crowns too.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same thing happens with items in the craft bag, and furniture in the extra slots in your house. They stay where they are, you just can't add anything to it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501