The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Preview option for furniture/item recipes?

Magic_Mama
Magic_Mama
✭✭
I would love to be able to see what the recipe makes before I buy it :) ...sure, I could surf the interwebs to find a picture of the item I'm looking for, but the preview option would be convenient. Unless there is an option and I'm blind :/
~Assassins do it from behind~

Best Answer

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please. I realize players have put stuff together, but it would be nice if the devs did this as well.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Magic_Mama
    Magic_Mama
    ✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    Are you on PC by chance? If so, there is a great preview addon for this.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1622-FurniturePreviewGuildStoresandMerchants.html

I am! I'll definitely check this out :) Thank you
    ~Assassins do it from behind~
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a now a preview of furniture items and plans at guild traders. Implemented with the recent update for HotR.

Doesn't help with the home furnishing, achievement, and luxury vendors, but anything for sale at guild traders, including the plans, can be previewed.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 9, 2017 9:51PM