The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WIN 10 & ONEDRIVE ADDONS INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
I thought I would make a forum post about installing AddOns to ESO when using Windows 10 and OneDrive. So this became an issue with my new computer, OneDrive has to have the same pathing as ESO AddOns for it to work and AddOns to appear.. NO HELP FROM ZOS at all after having a ticket open for 3 DAYS!!! So hopefully this helps all of you who are having issues because zenimax will never reply to you or help you solve issues, but will gladly take your money!

Anyway to fix these issues this is what you need to do:

-Manually install all the addons you want to C: > Users > (User Name) > Documents > Elder Scrolls Online > Live > AddOns

Once all the addons you want are installed as described above, you need to do the following:

-Copy all the folders you just installed from the AddOns folder, as explained above, and copy them to; OneDrive > Documents > Elder Scrolls Online > Live > AddOns
and they should work properly!

NOTICE!!!
If installing new addons you must clear the OneDrive Addons folder!!!!! To do this delete all content from the OneDrive Addons folder, and CLEAR THE RECYCLE BIN!!! FAILURE TO DO THIS AND NEW ADDONS WILL NOT WORK! After the recycle bin in cleared, do as described above! Copy all folders from the Local ESO Addons folder to the OneDrive ESO Addons folder and all should work fine!

:smile:

Ad Victoriam!
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple solution: Don't use Onedrive. I don't and have no issues at all.
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simple solution: Don't use Onedrive. I don't and have no issues at all.

OneDrive is a royal pain in the @SS!! I am considering not using it or uninstalling it if possible
    Ad Victoriam!