The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

~The Skoomahill Gang~ Social/PVE Vet Trial Progression Guild is Recruiting Vet Ready Members.

spfarr2112pub19_ESO
We are looking for more vet trial ready members to join our gang. Most of our members are already vet trial ready and we run a lot of vet trials, including hard modes. We have a HM team 1 and are now offering an open HM team for all those members that meet our requirements.

In order to join as a vet trial ready member you will need to already have the following prerequisites..

DPS:
CP must be 350 or higher

25k or higher on test dummy with the use of puncture or elem drain. Must test with an officer present to become a vet trial member.

Stam Dps must have NMG and Sunder
Optional sets: War Machine and Morag Tong

Tanks:
CP must be 400 or higher

Required to have ebon, alkosh/torugs, and dragonguard
Optional sets include plague doctor, hist bark, footman, and armor master

Must have skills: Warhorns/Purge/Guard

Health needs to be a min of 35k (with use of stat food or drink). Physical and Spell resistant needs to be a min of 30k for both.

Physical test is main tanking vHRC last boss (Warrior) to become a vet trial member.

Healers:
CP must be 350 or higher

Must have Spell Power Cure, Worm Cult, and Mending sets. Optional sets include Twilight Remedy, IA, Sanctuary.

Required skills: Healing Springs, Combat Prayer, Shards/Orbs, Wall of Elements, Ele Drain, Purge, Agressive Warhorn.

Physical test is healing vAA to become a vet trial member.

Are you looking for a fun, laid back social guild that's focused on PVE trial progression? Well, I have a guild that's perfect for ya! We are The Skoomahill Gang and we are focused on fun, helping out your fellow guild mates and most of all PVE trial progression of end game content.

We can teach you the ropes of end game content, farm for the gear you need and even craft the gear you need. We have a guild house with a full crafting area, attunable crafting stations, mudus stones and DPS testing dummies (group and solo) that can help you hone your pew, pew skills. We even have a Thunderdome fighting cage for your dueling needs. We also have a Discord server that we will use to post trial dates/times and sign up lists. We always have an awesome raffle going on each month where you can win some top notch prizes.

We run normal trials each week night (Mon and Wed). @ 8pm EST and 10pm EST. We run vet trials on (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat) @ 8pm EST and 10pm EST. We also run some late vets @ 11pm EST throughout the week and on weekends.

- Must be 18+ in age
- Have use of a headset with a mic so we can communicate during trial runs
- Must join our Discord server
- Willing to help yourself and other guild mates grow and become better
- And most of all, must enjoy having fun

If this sounds like the guild for you and you want to learn end game content while having a good time, then reply to this post, send me a private message, or hit me up with a PSN message. My PSN is DurhamTitan.
Edited by spfarr2112pub19_ESO on January 21, 2018 4:34PM
  • crowqueen
    crowqueen
    I would like to join

PSN ID: Crow-queen
    PSN ID: Crow-queen
    My Champions
    DC - Breton Magi Sorc
    AD - Khajiit Stam Nightblade
    EP - Nord Templar Tank
    EP - Argonian Magi Templar
    AD - High Elf Magi Warden
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Awesome! I'll have an invite thrown your way today. :)
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Bump
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Bump
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    I want to join
    psn: BIGSPENDER42002
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to join!

CP 628 Imperial Stamward Tank

PSN: YourACasul
    PvP needs more love.
  • ap1230
    ap1230
    alexpry, posted in another thread.
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Bump
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested. CP585 magblade and dktank.

PSN: Rehdaun
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    We are still recruiting.
  • RayneHalo
    RayneHalo
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite.
    Psn: RayneHalo
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Bump. Still recruiting.
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like the perfect guild for me. I’m cp660 and have never done a trial. I’m a pvp tank and pvp healer. I want to do the new clockwork trials as there’s some great gear I fancy gettIng. And also having fun without alll the pressure from hardcore trial guilds.
    PSN Graytamm
    Thanks
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Hey. I'm trying to see if anyone that's online can send you an invite. I'm not atm. I'll send you one tomorrow night if you don't get it this evening. Thanks for taking an interest in our guild.
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Bumped this due to the update I just added for vet trial rdy players needed to fill a second team.
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    Koko71105 healer cp690
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Koko...I'll shoot you an invite when I get home from work later today.
  • Insanepirate01
    Insanepirate01
    ✭✭✭
    Cp 690 flawless conquerer, have done all vet trials minus HOF, AS, and MOL would definitely be interested. Dps test for 37k solo magdk and magsorc. Would be cool to find a good group to run those new trials with, also have a healer and tank for dungeon runs. so shoot me an invite if you're still looking for people psn: macktizzle1000
  • mobyvixen
    mobyvixen
    You still recruiting for Vet trials? I have experience in all roles for Vet. Psn Mobyvixen
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    We sure are. I'll have someone toss you an invite.
  • superedgy19xx
    Please send invite thanks. PSN superedgy19xx
    Edited by superedgy19xx on November 19, 2017 8:09PM
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Invite sent
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Bump
  • SleepyMuggs
    This is exactly what I'm looking for, never done any trial content, dying to learn. If you are patient, I'd love to join. CP 510, but not well geared (part of why I want to do trials, to get gear!)
    Have both healer and DPS chars. @SleepyMuggs
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Guild invite incoming.
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    @SleepyMuggs tried to invite ya but you're already full up with guilds.
  • SleepyMuggs
    Sorry, thought I cleared space - should be room now!
  • ByronicAero
    ByronicAero
    Soul Shriven
    I`m interested. I`m CP 690. I have a Tank\Healer\DPS.
    Psn: addyyoungstar
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Sure can. Invite coming your way.
    Edited by spfarr2112pub19_ESO on January 4, 2018 4:51AM
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Bump due to new update for midnight EST trials starting.