The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trapped in Vvardenfell

MusekininKanchou
MusekininKanchou
✭✭✭
Not sure what to file this under but my wife is trapped in Vvardenfell at the merchant that sells militant motifs on the pts She went to get them to try them out and crashed when she looked at the vendor. Now when she loads that character the game crashes. Any way to get her out of there?
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    Put in a ticket. That's likely the quickest way of getting help.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she running any add-ons on PTS ... such as Advanced Filters?

A lot of add-ons won't be updated till the patch goes Live.
  • MusekininKanchou
    MusekininKanchou
    ✭✭✭

Nope.
  • MusekininKanchou
    MusekininKanchou
    ✭✭✭

Have you met ZOS? I think I've gotten one really reply out of I don't know how many tickets.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you met ZOS? I think I've gotten one really reply out of I don't know how many tickets.

Fortunately, I've never had to send in a CS ticket ... but yeah you have to get through the canned responses until the issue gets resolved.