Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Q: Any painting stand items in game?

Cpt_Teemo
Cpt_Teemo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Anyone know if there was a pattern or some kind of decor on vendors that would be somewhat like a painting eisel and such to lay huge paintings against with like the 3 legs?
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not that I know of, personaly. been playing around with creating an art studio myself, closest I can think of is this https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/blessing-stone-device/

there ARE easels in game, I just haven't found them as decorations, personaly (so that devise is what I'm using) if someone might have better ideas? would love to see them as well

I mean I was thinking of maybe taking one of the trestles or something and half sinking them into the ground at an angle, but unfortunately, the studio I'm working on is at the top floor, so trestle shows right through the ceiling. might work as a plain air outdoor painting arrangement though
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good thinking Lina yeah forgot i used those for the crystals guess it could be a lower stand for now lol
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a clockwork drafting table that could work once it’s released.
    f5qvjm725y6j.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on September 29, 2017 12:02PM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Neat thanks
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Neat thanks