The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Crow Memento enables healing in duels

GaunterODim
GaunterODim
✭✭✭✭
Hey, just here to give the information that the new memento from the crown crates, that makes you shoot a crow on another player (murderous crow?), makes you able to heal other people that are dueling.

This should be fixed I guess.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, mushrooms has been able to heal people in duels since warden came out... No fix still. Don't hedge your bets of this one getting fixed anytime soon
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not that I care too much about this, because I barely duel, but it should be getting fixed sooner or later. Both bugs can completely ruin duels.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never knew about crows enabling heals but I also found out the swarm of crows memento can be stuck always on if you have it in use and go to teleport to somewhere else. Only fix I have found for that is to use memento again and wait it out for 3 minutes.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay new test when it is forever going on... you can use another memento with the swarm of crows memento glitching always on >_>'
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    This memento also proc certain sets if used on mobs before fighting them, like Twice-Fang.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xelrick wrote: »
    This memento also proc certain sets if used on mobs before fighting them, like Twice-Fang.

I doesn't proc Red Mountain :(

That would have been fun.
    PC EU