The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FREE Crown Crates event (Reaper's Harvest)

Faunter
Faunter
✭✭✭✭✭
Before you go ahead and open your crates, I would like to inform you of this magical addon called Faunter's Crown Crate Logger. It automatically records your crate drops and seamlessly merges everyone's results into one big drop rate pool that can be referenced at any time. The addon is available to PC/Mac users and can be downloaded from esoui or minion. Because the new crates aren't out yet, it has only collected data from the Dwarven season so far.

If you'd like to help refine the community drop rates with the new Reaper's Harvest season looming right around the corner, give the addon a download before opening your crates! Be sure to tell your friends about it too! :kissing_heart:

Here is the original megathread.
Let me know your thoughts!

Note: If you're on console or if you don't feel like downloading an addon, but still want to contribute (<3), @Enodoc is currently setting up his seasonal google form so you can manually enter your crate results, card by card. More info on that soon.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WARNING!

These results may cause serious depression unles you really, really love Nix Hounds.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what are the crates delivered?
  • SolidusPrime
    SolidusPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »

Tomorrow, I am pretty sure. Probably during that 6AM maintenance period.
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nixon crates? Nexon crates? Wait, are Nix hound a tribute to Nexon's greedy business model?
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING!

These results may cause serious depression unles you really, really love Nix Hounds.

But but... I'm working on my Nix Hound army :smirk:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The event notes say that free crates will be delivered to accounts on Thursday, Sept 28
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, the event notes state this:

You'll be rewarded for your efforts with one free crate for each day you participate, so don't forget to log into the game and slaughter some enemies! You'll receive the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates you've earned (via the in-game Crown Crates menu) on Wednesday the 27th of September--the day before the new season begins. Good hunting!

So, we'll get them tomorrow. Well, today for me.
    PC EU
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are one of the illuminati, aren't you. I see what your add-on does.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keldheir wrote: »
    Actually, the event notes state this:

You'll be rewarded for your efforts with one free crate for each day you participate, so don't forget to log into the game and slaughter some enemies! You'll receive the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates you've earned (via the in-game Crown Crates menu) on Wednesday the 27th of September--the day before the new season begins. Good hunting!

So, we'll get them tomorrow. Well, today for me.

So, an hour and a half?
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometime after the maintenance is more likely. So... it'll still be a while.
    PC EU
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the new season of crates? Is that Reapers Harvest? I.e. We can hold onto then and use in whatever season we want?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    You are one of the illuminati, aren't you. I see what your add-on does.

Probably secretly works for the NSA as well, using the addon as a Trojan Horse to spy on your Harddrives.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Queripel
    Queripel
    ✭✭✭
    Nix Hounds...

1616_999877912.jpg
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING!

At first, I thought, "If you get depressed that Gamble Boxes don't give good returns, that's totally on you."

But really, the more I think about it, the Nix Hound thing wasn't even that bad. It insured everyone got some gems to play around with.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Erris
    Erris
    ✭✭✭
    Queripel wrote: »
    Nix Hounds...

I had to log in and give you an awesome for making me laugh! :smiley:
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could sell the junk I get from these. All the crate mounts in the game are hideous.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I opened a crate, I got a nix hound :/
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Megabear wrote: »
    Nixon crates? Nexon crates? Wait, are Nix hound a tribute to Nexon's greedy business model?

I see a former nexon player.... i feel the pain still to this day
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish we could exchange costumes we got from it for gems instead of forced collecting them same for mounts never wanted a pale guar or dwarven bear
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody actually run with the nix hound as a pet? I know everyone who ever opened a dwemer crate got one and I don't think I have ever actually seen anybody run with one in game.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody actually run with the nix hound as a pet? I know everyone who ever opened a dwemer crate got one and I don't think I have ever actually seen anybody run with one in game.

One of my characters runs around with it following. For reasons...
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish we could exchange costumes we got from it for gems instead of forced collecting them same for mounts never wanted a pale guar or dwarven bear

this so much! and weird flowered snoods - thehell?
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

this so much! and weird flowered snoods - thehell?

Look! It's Mureel!!!!
    ->--Willow--<-
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. I did a few days ago. The problem was, I felt so self-conscious with it, because it's become a giant joke (and rightfully so). Really if they hadn't weighted the nix hounds so heavily, I would have really enjoyed having it, because I think it's cool. As it is, it just reminds me of the things I didn't get in the crates because that dang nix hound kept popping up over and over. Maybe that's why so few people actually use the thing. Not sure why ZOS thinks that pulling a stunt like that will encourage people to buy more crates.
  • Grisemn
    Grisemn
    ✭✭

i feel like i was the only one to not get a nix hound lol
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I wanted to ... until I saw what they looked like.

Should have known that Morrowind wasn't gonna be Morrowind, after seeing how .. nix hounds and cliff racers were done.

:(
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope its transmute stones
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    You and everyone else. I bet this was @ZOS_AlanG's doing. He's the madman behind all of this...

Proof from way back in June 2016 before crown crates were even a thing
    What is the strangest creature you think is "kinda cute"?
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    Nix Hounds. I love how they were updated for ESO, and I'd been clamoring for a nix hound pet since before the game launched.
    Look what you've done! Are you happy now? :bawling:
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    You and everyone else. I bet this was @ZOS_AlanG's doing. He's the madman behind all of this...

Proof from way back in June 2016 before crown crates were even a thing
    What is the strangest creature you think is "kinda cute"?
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    Nix Hounds. I love how they were updated for ESO, and I'd been clamoring for a nix hound pet since before the game launched.
    Look what you've done! Are you happy now? :bawling:

You found the culprit!

You get an awesome :)
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love nix hounds tbh. I just wanted them to be slightly larger so they don't get lost in the grass. Sometimes I worry I am gonna squish mine by mistake
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"