The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mag dk alliance?

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
What alliance should I make my mag dk? I already have 4 DC, 2 EB, and 1 AD. I will mainly use him for pvp. So I don't want to make another DC since I have 4. Thing is i find the AD zones extremely boring. So should I make him EB or AD. Btw i solo pvp. I ain't no Zerg peasont.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact is the only true alliance.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark elf still the meta for mag dk?
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    join AD. you can level up in other zones anyway
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mentioned that you find the AD zones boring. While I think the EP is the superior alliance (Full disclosure: I main EP in PVP), I do feel compelled to point out that with One Tamriel it is entirely possible to level an AD character who never quests in the AD zones at all.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You already made 4 is the right alliance go for the 5th!
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP for life!!!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 DC, 3 EP and 3 AD...plenty of pvp character choices...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anywhere but the Daggerfall Covenant please.
    PC EU
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Shame
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the queen.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mDK = Dunmer. Dunmer = EP. No Dunmer would ever be below Altmer or breton kings and spaceships.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC 4 Life!!!
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    mDK = Dunmer. Dunmer = EP. No Dunmer would ever be below Altmer or breton kings and spaceships.

Maybe this particular dunmer realized the error in his ancestors' ways and have came back to beg forgiveness of his superior eleven brethren. Maybe he will treated as equal once worth is proven.
    Edited by grannas211 on September 26, 2017 10:17AM
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That really depends in which campaign you wish to play, and in which server.

All I can say about EU servers is that if you play in Vivec, it doesn't matter, everyone zergs, and finding some space to solo would be hard. Also, in my case at least, Vivec runs like poopoo, so I avoid it like cholera. I heard of Blue zergs, Red zergs, Yellow ballgroups, Red smallgroup gankers, Orange alliances, Green alliances, cats and dogs living together...

In Sotha Sil you should probably avoid EP as they are the majority of the population, even during the night, and in the morning before coffee (them insomniac Russians... or so I've been told). AD has a small pop, but you can usually find the ballgroup guilds coming out of the woodwork while you're doing your thing. DC is the less organized of the 3, honestly, it's amazing how they manage to get anything done, and you'll definitely going to be able to small group or solo, up until the people you're killing call all their friends and you get lagged to death :D.

As for the 7 days, iirc Karstav is red, Shor is blue and Xarxes doesn't really knows, but afaik, they are mostly used for emp farms or skyshard hunting, so, a bunch of groups running the maps with little to no opposition, grabbing the scrolls, and flipping the map.

This is my experience, anyways, in playing all 3 alliances in all the campaigns.

No idea about NA.

Hope this helps. GL&HF.

Edited by Aisle9 on September 26, 2017 10:30AM
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Enslaved wrote: »

Maybe this particular dunmer realized the error in his ancestors' ways and have came back to beg forgiveness of his superior eleven brethren. Maybe he will treated as equal once worth is proven.

You clearly have little to no clue who are Dunmer and how they think. You will find Nord fighting along DC or Saxhlleel trying to settle among AD, Orsimer in EP and Khajiit on any side willing to provide them with profit. But you will never find a NPC Dunmer fighting for enemy. Yes, Dunmers are complicated, and yes, they are on constant verge of civil war. But once the enemies come to their doorsteps, all inner conflicts end asap and they stand tall infront their enemies. And guess what? Similar to Nords, Dunmer withstood all tests of time so far. Even in 4th era, when Red Mountain erupted and Saxhleel decided to cast down shackles of slavery for good, taking what was left of Morrowind under their control, Dunmer did not go to another land to serve in armies of foreigners and enemies of old. Unlike Orsimer or Nords, or Redguards who took their fair share of military presence among legions of the Empire, Dunmer were and will be always only under the rule of Dunmer or their deities, false or daedric. Forr being a Dunmer is to feel like anyone else is a N'wah outlander.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact <3
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP dude we're the best. DC has some pretty skilled players, EP has some pretty skilled players, AD has a few skilled players. I'd say the weakest of the 3 is AD.
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC