The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam Warden PvP Build Help

oburn
oburn
I just finished my Stamden today and now I'm trying to figure out which way to go. I'm thinking more along the lines of the duel wield set up for something different then the traditional 2h/bow build.

From the videos I've watched, all I see are gear builds that need to be farmed from dungeons. I've only been back for about 3 weeks so I don't have much in agility sets as my main is a Mag DK. I do have a lot of diff monster sets and the agility set.

I'm thinking 5h, 2M as this char doesn't have the undaunted passives, not even close to it lol.

Any suggestions on a craft able set up? I was thinking 5 Hundings Rage but then I'd need something for sustain also and that's kind of where I'm struggling lol.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have a level 20 something khajiit stam warden - i put him in 5pc hundings, 3 pc shacklebreaker (4pc on DW), with some epic stam pvp jewelry...

the stam warden is a little like my stam templar in that it's hard to focus entirely on stamina with such great magicka shield and heals...

so, yeah - it's tough we can't craft jewelry - but, hundings, shacklebreaker and some agility jewels should work nice on a vet stam warden...

the stamina agility jewels are a little costly, but, if you don't mind the arcane or healthy versions - they're dirt cheap at guild stores...
    Edited by geonsocal on September 25, 2017 10:58PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want a no dungeon farming setup then 5 Hundings 5 Werewolf hide 2 Bloodspawn/Troll King/Harvester is very nice. You'll have plenty of trees, good sustain, and good damage.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 25, 2017 11:00PM
  • oburn
    oburn
    geonsocal wrote: »
    i have a level 20 something khajiit stam warden - i put him in 5pc hundings, 3 pc shacklebreaker (4pc on DW), with some epic stam pvp jewelry...

the stam warden is a little like my stam templar in that it's hard to focus entirely on stamina with such great magicka shield and heals...

so, yeah - it's tough we can't craft jewelry - but, hundings, shacklebreaker and some agility jewels should work nice on a vet stam warden...

the stamina agility jewels are a little costly, but, if you don't mind the arcane or healthy versions - they're dirt cheap at guild stores...

I never thought about Shacklebreakers. Yeah I'll craft a 5 heavy hundings and work around that. Might give the 4pc shacklebreaker a try see how it goes. I have the stam agility set so I'm good on that one :)
  • oburn
    oburn
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    If you want a no dungeon farming setup then 5 Hundings 5 Werewolf hide 2 Bloodspawn/Troll King/Harvester is very nice. You'll have plenty of trees, good sustain, and good damage.

What would be a good set to farm for? Pirate one? How is Spriggins?

I'll farm a dungeon set but as you know it can take a lot of time to get specific pieces with the right traits so I want to be able to use something viable for now so I can at least play and learn the build in pvp instead of shelving him for 2 months while I farm haha.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oburn wrote: »

What would be a good set to farm for? Pirate one? How is Spriggins?

I'll farm a dungeon set but as you know it can take a lot of time to get specific pieces with the right traits so I want to be able to use something viable for now so I can at least play and learn the build in pvp instead of shelving him for 2 months while I farm haha.

Werewolf hide drops from overland, I think glenumbra, and is tradeable. You can buy the jewels and 2pcs in guild store then craft hundings to fit your other slots
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oburn wrote: »
    geonsocal wrote: »

I never thought about Shacklebreakers. Yeah I'll craft a 5 heavy hundings and work around that. Might give the 4pc shacklebreaker a try see how it goes. I have the stam agility set so I'm good on that one :)

i'm still working on my playstyle with my stam warden - kind of feels like i'm constantly working on my playstyle with all my characters :)

i'm thinking though that similiar to my stamplar and stam dk - my stam warden may end up more with a grinding type fighting style...i'm not sure if he'll ever be that effective "bursting" other folks down...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamden hits plenty hard with DW/1HS. Shacklebreaker+bone pirate+troll king. All weapon damage glyphs and warrior mundus. With a poison+disease enchanted weapons. Shalks, dive, into dual wield heavy and finish them with a couple steel tornados.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on September 26, 2017 5:43PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamden hits plent hard with DW/1HS. Shacklebreaker+bone pirate+troll king. All weapon damage glyphs and warrior mundus. With a poison+disease enchanted weapons. Shalks, dive, into dual wield heavy and finish them with a couple steel tornados.

very nice...i like that set up a lot...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My race is completely wrong, but once I'm done leveling everything up I'll be able to tell ua
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • oburn
    oburn
    My stamden hits plent hard with DW/1HS. Shacklebreaker+bone pirate+troll king. All weapon damage glyphs and warrior mundus. With a poison+disease enchanted weapons. Shalks, dive, into dual wield heavy and finish them with a couple steel tornados.

Nice set up, seems like a lot are using Bone Pirate, guess I'll have to start farming.

Since I don't have the Undaunted Passives, should I go 5h and 2 Med, or 5h and 2L for a bit of magika passives in the light tree?