The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Updated Sept 8 ] Guild - Panda Force presenting large scale pvp videos

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Could you guys post more videos of you guys stacking with Ruin and Dom Dom? I feel like there's an imbalance of evidence regarding what this guild actually does vs what it wants you to think it does.

So you are raging about the fact of AD stacking to crown emp only ONCE! YES ONCE, this campaign while EP Frozn has been stacking Vokundein, Invictus and KUSH to crown emp like 7 times?

Just LOL... LOL

Wait, are you accusing Frozn -- one dude -- of stacking?

I'm not sure you're saying what I think you think you're saying.

OTOH, yeah, AD stacks. Frequently. Even when not pushing emp. I've seen 50+ AD push the flags of BRK plenty of times.

And 50+ DC at Chalm. And 50+ EP at Alessia or Aleswell.

The frequency of these events is what seems to be a subjective opinion (when, really, with proper documentation they could be objective fact).
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for pushing me emperor AD, it was extremely hard this campaign due to our low population.

Yeah in prime time we were equal to EP and DC but it was the off hours that was/is destroying ad's chance of pushing emperor.

I am not sure if you have seen the pass midnight reds constantly have one extra population bar to the other factions.

TYTYTY
    Cropsford Mayor
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    You should read the comment again, anyways.

@Agrippa_Invisus I am not accusing, i am saying that all factions stack sometimes for emp push, defend or attack keeps/outposts; it`s something that happens in AvA design. I don`t care if Ep stack, i honestly don`t care because i am not participating in posts of zerg balls or faction stacks or "look the map at this hour" complaining about itand we have maaaany forum posts about it.

If an enemy alliance does it (faction stack), well, it`s something we will need to deal with; i can`t remember how many times my group got zerged by 50+ reds or blues while defending keeps for example, do we any problem with it? No. We just move on and continue playing. But you can`t come here @Elong and start accusing my guild about "you just stack with ruin and dom dom, this guild is a lie".

About frequency @Agrippa_Invisus , yes is subjective but i don`t want to think about it. For real, everyone knows the prime times of each faction. I remember few days ago talking with some AD players "hey, stop talking about DC/EP stacking and pushing as `team purple´, let`s just talk about our group and focus what we can do and improve".
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could you guys post more videos of you guys stacking with Ruin and Dom Dom? I feel like there's an imbalance of evidence regarding what this guild actually does vs what it wants you to think it does.

So you are raging about the fact of AD stacking to crown emp only ONCE! YES ONCE, this campaign while EP Frozn has been stacking Vokundein, Invictus and KUSH to crown emp like 7 times?

Just LOL... LOL

1) I'm not raging
    2) I'm not the one posting videos of a so called elite pvp guild, so that strawman argument is out the window
    3) It's a daily event, particularly at Drake after Dom Dom fail the first time, and BRK.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Agrippa_Invisus I am not accusing, i am saying that all factions stack sometimes for emp push, defend or attack keeps/outposts; it`s something that happens in AvA design. I don`t care if Ep stack, i honestly don`t care because i am not participating in posts of zerg balls or faction stacks or "look the map at this hour" complaining about itand we have maaaany forum posts about it.

If an enemy alliance does it (faction stack), well, it`s something we will need to deal with; i can`t remember how many times my group got zerged by 50+ reds or blues while defending keeps for example, do we any problem with it? No. We just move on and continue playing. But you can`t come here @Elong and start accusing my guild about "you just stack with ruin and dom dom, this guild is a lie".

About frequency @Agrippa_Invisus , yes is subjective but i don`t want to think about it. For real, everyone knows the prime times of each faction. I remember few days ago talking with some AD players "hey, stop talking about DC/EP stacking and pushing as `team purple´, let`s just talk about our group and focus what we can do and improve".

I stand by my comment. It's impossible to tell the difference between you, Dom Dom and Ruin. You're all one guild.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There's no such thing as Teams Purple, Green, or Orange. At best there are unspoken focuses on a particular target. EP when in the lead. Any faction with Emperor. EP when in 2nd. Any faction with multiple scrolls. EP when red. (I'm mostly just teasing here -- we all have our biases, not admitting them is the fault, having them isn't).

And the 'we should stop worrying about the other factions and just focus on improving ourselves' is a noble goal. Good luck with it and I hope you're able to prosper as a guild.

I think the 'stack with ruin and domdom' thing comes from there being a lot of shared players amongst those guilds. Oft times tabards don't get swapped as players switch raids and it looks like an amalgam of DomDom and Ruin and Artem Deorum sometimes. When in reality it may be Emobb leading or Mad Cannibal or Haronin, which is really what defines whose guild is the one running. As the opposition player it can oft times be hard to discern the difference.

Kinda like with Frozn, who is in several guilds and can vary who he plays with periodically.

Nothing wrong with it. The game does give us five guild slots for a reason. No reason to not take advantage. :)
  • Aiden_ESO
    Aiden_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Spit my drink reading this!

I think the 'stack with ruin and domdom' thing comes from there being a lot of shared players amongst those guilds. Oft times tabards don't get swapped as players switch raids and it looks like an amalgam of DomDom and Ruin and Artem Deorum sometimes. When in reality it may be Emobb leading or Mad Cannibal or Haronin, which is really what defines whose guild is the one running. As the opposition player it can oft times be hard to discern the difference.

I agree. More during the week we'll see a mixture of guilds, but it's usually the size of a raid or a bit more. Raid leads are few and far between these days.

But yes, I agree AD tends to faction stack 3+ raids more often than others. However, it's one thing having multiple raids at a location doing their own thing; it's another when they're clearly together in fluid movement. Expecting every guild to spread out is unrealistic especially near the end of the campaign or helping crown/dethrone an emp. We may run up to a keep on our own and Drac, for example, does the same same. Doesn't mean PM and Drac are stacking, but neither is going to avoid a good fight to please forum warriors. Same goes for any guild, any faction.

For Deorum videos, they're good! No one stated Deo was an elite guild. In fact, reading through the threads they're actively taking feedback while trying to promote for recruitment. Claiming to be a PvP guild vs showing you're one makes the difference in bringing in the right recruits. Good luck!
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    I did notice a lack of wardens in the vid. Even add magden healers in lieu of some Templar's to get access to those defensive sleets.

Yes and the guild knows it. We are looking for warden players but again it`s hard to find new members who wants to play a medium group pvp with high dedication, i feel we are loosing a lot of extra potential without a warden healer and stamdps
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

We don`t share guild mates with Ruin. With DD we share some members, maybe 5 including myself, but our schedule is 2-3 days per week and we have excellent friendship with DD, so our members join their group and enjoy Cyrodiil. I don`t see any problem with that. Emobb only lead Ruin, Mad Cannibal only DD and i only lead my guild. But, we coordinate movements around the map, we study the map and see potential enemy attacks or potential keeps we can take while defend other points; coordination between guilds is something we really value a lot and it doesn`t mean we all going to stack in 1 keep because every guild enjoy his own environment and fights.

Also our guild group runs very differently from both of them and i hope this post doesn`t go for ways and comments not related to the main objective which is Deorum wants to share our day by day gameplay taking feedback and recruitment, like @Aiden_ESO said.
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling AD will be winning a few campaigns over the next few months.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

I hope so, but Ep made a great performance specially with emperorship, you guys made a good lead in points. Congrats for it
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did notice a lack of wardens in the vid. Even add magden healers in lieu of some Templar's to get access to those defensive sleets.

Yes and the guild knows it. We are looking for warden players but again it`s hard to find new members who wants to play a medium group pvp with high dedication, i feel we are loosing a lot of extra potential without a warden healer and stamdps
    stamwarden is trash, you're not missing out on anything.
    Edited by Sanct16 on October 19, 2017 10:58AM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hmmm.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

As DPS or generally speaking? Stam support is decent and provides a few things sorc doesn't. I mean arguably you just add Mag warden healers for those same added incentives but none the less it has merit.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

As DPS or generally speaking? Stam support is decent and provides a few things sorc doesn't. I mean arguably you just add Mag warden healers for those same added incentives but none the less it has merit.

was mostly talking about stamdps but even for stamsupport you would rather have a stamsorc.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/O08AXzYjjc0

A video made by Vane this time playing magsorc. We had this fights the monday, i think the triple factions fights are a damn challenge so maybe we will spend more time at north... Bleakers - chalman - aleswell, its a hell different environment over there. Thanks for your support :D

Also @Sanct16 we always have a stamsorc support in group. I play it, but we were thinking in add 1 or 2 stamwarden for perma/earthgore vigor proc because the guilds we fight usually have a sea of negates on us
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's the Mr. Meeseeks that does it for me.

Oooooh yeah!
  • vane000
    vane000
    Soul Shriven
    LOOOOK AT ME!!!! I'M MR MEESEEKS!!!!
    Panda Force (previously known as Artem Deorum)
    AD - MagDK - Empress Alessía
    AD - Bomblade - Wasnt Vd you just suck
    AD - MagSorc - Archmage Alessia
    AD - StamSorc - I Give Rapids
    AD - Stamden - Watch For The Dawnbreaker
    AD - Magden - Warden Alessia
    AD - Magplar - Alessia the Dawnbreaker
    AD - Magblade - Alessia Ravenclaw

Former Vivec Emporer
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should link your videos anytime AD zone chat bads claim (and are proud of the fact) that AD doesn't do these balls groups like the other factions. lol. Great video btw.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff guys. Meeseeks OP
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is artem interested in participating in gvg skirmishes? Seeing as how there are a few guilds that can field 12 players I think it best to pull a representative from each and allow them the opportunity to gvg and record their fights. Using the recordings as a way for future players to garner interest and learn tactics/comm decisions.

I have a gvg discord started pm me if you’d like a link. I’m sure guilds like lom, hysteria and drac would enjoy having guilds to compete with.
    Pc na
    Edited by Irylia on November 8, 2017 9:13PM
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Is artem interested in participating in gvg skirmishes? Seeing as how there are a few guilds that can field 12 players I think it best to pull a representative from each and allow them the opportunity to gvg and record their fights. Using the recordings as a way for future players to garner interest and learn tactics/comm decisions.

Personally, I dont have a lot of time lately just focused on guild raids some sets farming and then RL stuff. Maybe my guildmates want to try it, I will explain the idea to them thanks for consideration. BTW, great videos and small scale pvp of Animosity
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    You should link your videos anytime AD zone chat bads claim (and are proud of the fact) that AD doesn't do these balls groups like the other factions. lol. Great video btw.

Thanks, actually i use zone chat sometimes to recruit people hahaha and post the youtube channel but most times no one reply for it. I am getting use to it, the faction is just super casual, most Ad players dont want to be part of serious pvp guild, not just talking about my guild, multiple guilds recruit but AD stays as AD...
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Because we werent dead!! we were on vacations at El Caribe; our first videos on this new patch, we had a long night the tuesday and now we will focus on practice more and improve what we need to improve :).

Enjoy the videos on UHD 4K because vane its a tryhard! any advices or suggestions, post here :dizzy:

And yes, we all love Panda Force guild name hahaaha

PART 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9a1McjRr-g

PART 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9J-bkPg8YY
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job @HaroniNDeorum. Glad to see you guys are still going strong.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Pz :smiley: i hope u enjoy the videos!
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work dude. Good to see you guys making content again.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work dude. Good to see you guys making content again.

Thanks Vile, always glad to contribute to the community :) and i hope we continue uploading more videos; by far my guildmates like the no aoe caps change
    Edited by HaroniNDeorum on February 16, 2018 12:53AM
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • vane000
    vane000
    Soul Shriven
    Next time I record I'm going to clean up my ui so the video looks cleaner. Thanks for watching everyone.
    Panda Force (previously known as Artem Deorum)
    AD - MagDK - Empress Alessía
    AD - Bomblade - Wasnt Vd you just suck
    AD - MagSorc - Archmage Alessia
    AD - StamSorc - I Give Rapids
    AD - Stamden - Watch For The Dawnbreaker
    AD - Magden - Warden Alessia
    AD - Magplar - Alessia the Dawnbreaker
    AD - Magblade - Alessia Ravenclaw

Former Vivec Emporer
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Panda zerged all those innocent DC small man groups. Just kidding nice to see AD video showing the battle against DC swarm.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.