The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC EU) VERY IMPORTANT High Latency (LAG)

IARTOI
IARTOI
✭✭✭
For 1 month there is a huge lag and high latency in game between 03:00pm and 00:00am (UTC+03:00 timezone). That made game unplayable. I contacted with ESO Support and tried every possible solutions. But nothing fixing this lag and they directed me to here. Game crushing all the time and ping increasing always 500-999. At first I tought its about my connection but my friends from other countries (Europe) having same issue. I'm asking you please check this issue as soon as possible. I think this is the biggest problem for game so far.
Edited by IARTOI on September 24, 2017 12:01AM
  • chi_ras
    chi_ras
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, same here. Had crashes only every 3-4 days, but since like 2-3 weeks my client crashes every 1-2h (and even out of cyro, ungrouped). Most times, it takes me 3-4 times to be able to log back in, due to various error messages.

Really annoying when you just queued 30+ mins for pvp and get kicked back out of it shortly after.

And the lag is really intense again.
    CP600+
    Almalexia - EP - mSorc
    Ciya the Fox - EP - mDK
    Da'Fox - EP - sDK
    Caliya Fyr - EP - mNB
    Boogey Fox - EP - sNB
    White Fox Vixen - EP - mTemplar
    This Fox is a Cat - EP - sSorc
  • Melaine
    Melaine
    Yeah, the lag exists and badly!!
    Is very frustrating to "play" in this kind of conditions. This suppose to be a MMO where many players can play at the same time but lately this is not happening. I have been playing this game since Beta and something that catched my interest in the beginning was the first video trailer were they explained the pvp zone, but at this point is impossible to have that experience.
    Hope you guys check this issue and fix it as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Melaine Ebonheart Pact Templar
    EU/PC
    Officer
    EXTERMINATUS
    guilded.gg/Exterminatus
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only that, but having been on NA since launch, but wanting to try how it feels for NA guys with a ping of ~60-80, I've been on EU server a bit lately. I live in Sweden btw, and to my surprise I've had two permanent, eternal Loading Screens in game so far.

That's around Khenarthi's and Auridon mind you.

One night I got into a loading screen so long that something on the telly caught my interest. Naturally I fell fast asleep and the following morning, lo and behold, I was still in the same loading screen. I mean, the game hadn't even kicked me out for inactivity nor crashed to desktop. Just a static loading screen.

Sheesh. :angry:
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Voodoo1
    Voodoo1
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the exact same problem it's really putting me off.
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    I recorded this video as you can see there is a big latency everything delaying. Can't cross the gates, can't change skill bars, skills are proc after 2-3 seconds. And sometimes crushing to login screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpgJU3uUL_M&t=15s
  • absoabse
    absoabse
    I exactly have same problem game always crushing. In 2 hours my game crushed 11 times. Latency increasing when encounter with enemy in cyrodiil. Fix this!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    absoabse wrote: »
    I exactly have same problem game always crushing. In 2 hours my game crushed 11 times. Latency increasing when encounter with enemy in cyrodiil. Fix this!
    @absoabse is it happening when you meet only one enemy or when you're getting close to battle areas.

Cyrodiil has a lot of issues with latency due to the large batters which happen, sadly until ZOS gets more streamlining done this is part of the package.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • absoabse
    absoabse
    The high latency still persist. I'm telling again because I really can't play. Look at this video please how can I play? This make me crazy. I lost my reputation in game because of dying with ping/latency. You can't explain to other players you have high ping they keep killing you while you can't move and can't use skills. @ZOS_GinaBruno please do something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_VH9EFpGc&t=10s