The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Blood-Cursed Town Scholar's Skull Bug

The_Captn1
The_Captn1
Soul Shriven
On the quest The Blood-cursed town in Rivenspire (crestshade), I go up to the skull and press the button to take it. I get dialog and a shade who appears but the quest does not move on. It still says I need to find the spirits focus items and a hint of find the scholar's skull. the map give a general area but the skull does not give an arrow anymore. I have tried abandoning the quest but it still happens.

I am on Xbox NA server.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many quests work like this where they give you a general area shown in the circle. You have to explore. Usually when you get closer, you will see the quest arrows appear.
    If I remember correctly, you have to go to the graveyard area where there are a series of mausoleums and select different skulls until the scholar identifies which one is his own skull.