The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Hunding's Palatial Hall & Other Creations

MighTyx
MighTyx
✭✭✭
As it appears that ZOS will still take a long time before they can raise the furnishing cap, I felt like showing off my main house already at its 600 cap. Together with most of the furnishings from some of my storage houses which I'd love to be able to add to it.

Edit: A lot of these extra furnishings I have now used for other housing creations which are posted in the comments.

Apologies ahead of time for having a lot of screenshots. I prefer displaying it like this instead of a video, I tried not to take too many but the house is of course very big.

As most people know by now, it's pretty much impossible to decorate both the exterior and interior of large houses with just 600 or 700 slots without some places looking empty, let alone leave room for more creativity. I didn't want to close off any part of my house and tried to decorate most of it regardless.

I've bought everything shown here with gold and was able to cap it during the ESO plus bonus event.

Entrance to the house

BFW48NI.jpg
img]MnXjJb2.jpg

Left side

CPwr2qX.jpg
OCy8jip.jpg
m7DtEmB.jpg]
jbVOEry.jpg

The back

BYrIcSj.jpg
JM3BbhG.jpg
zmIPttv.jpg
5fVPHu9.jpg
Y43A63p.jpg

The mushroom cave

mwW7rw7.jpg
wPD1mdr.jpg
cSiXDYv.jpg
EWWylC2.jpg

Beach side

SSQx9Xy.jpg
RxFy7Qr.jpg
eSSSf6N.jpg
vZ6E7hz.jpg
LdEbAkS.jpg
pcOXWlv.jpg

Right side

wmIR9Md.jpg
4mYMKOj.jpg
9JhPi9T.jpg
FNsf8Lp.jpg

Courtyard

3aFzr0s.jpg
yzSD8VT.jpg

Inside; throne room

xooa0xk.jpg
5NUAfkw.jpg

Left side; storage & relaxing area

8Q95dsn.jpg
IiHIa4j.jpg
dhPMdZI.jpg

Right side; (future bathroom area) & kitchen

qQI74bC.jpg
Tk3AiO3.jpg
u7nRxab.jpg

Second floor; relaxing area & wedding bedroom

55YXKne.jpg
6MbKYdC.jpg
2dhi5fa.jpg

Vampire nap area & warrior bedroom

j5Id81S.jpg
ECvPVmO.jpg
Zw3MBbs.jpg

Extra furnishings in some storage houses, it's an organized mess
45dePil.jpg
xopb8kf.jpg
UN995vQ.jpg
hkQTCS4.jpg
l0uKMiv.jpg
77A4jlj.jpg
Dwz7ctb.jpg

Edited by MighTyx on October 13, 2017 1:12PM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love lush gardens. Really nice.

Could you tell me what the green glowing rocks or whatever are in this screenshot:
    45dePil.jpg

And the lightning rod thing in this one:
    77A4jlj.jpg
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭

Could you tell me what the green glowing rocks or whatever are in this screenshot:
    45dePil.jpg

77A4jlj.jpg

The first one is "Glass Crystals, Bed" from the achievement vendor in Vvardenfell, I turned it upside down and added a light source underneath to make it glow more.

Not sure what the second one is called, but it's from the battlegrounds achievement vendor, Stormlords something for 120k gold
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow this looks awesome! I'm really bad at decorating, I also own hundings hall and I'd love to have all this!
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MighTyx wrote: »

45dePil.jpg

77A4jlj.jpg

The first one is "Glass Crystals, Bed" from the achievement vendor in Vvardenfell, I turned it upside down and added a light source underneath to make it glow more.

Not sure what the second one is called, but it's from the battlegrounds achievement vendor, Stormlords something for 120k gold

Thanks!
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

No problem! I was able to look it up now, the lightning rod is called "Weathervane of the Storm Lords" and it's 125k gold, not 120k.

I recommend the other two furnishings from the Battlegrounds furnisher(Llivas Driler) that are animated and interactable as well, they're worth the gold if you're willing to spend quite a bit.
    Wow this looks awesome! I'm really bad at decorating, I also own hundings hall and I'd love to have all this!

Thank you!
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks really cool. I recently bought hundings and this gives a nice vision of what it could be. Thanks for posting pics; I won't watch videos because I refuse to be a part of monetizing this type of information sharing. Do it for the interest in the hobby, not YouTube ad revenue.

I would just observe that most of the flora is not exactly likely to survive in the desert environment, however we can say that your powerful character employs magicks to make it work.
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    Looks really cool. I recently bought hundings and this gives a nice vision of what it could be.

Thanks! It's always interesting to see what others come up with for their versions of the house. I like when people go for a more natural and cosy theme as well. That usually takes a lot of little details, using up a lot of slots unfortunately.
    Kanar wrote: »
    I would just observe that most of the flora is not exactly likely to survive in the desert environment, however we can say that your powerful character employs magicks to make it work.

Yeah, I generally try to place things that are not too unrealistic for the environment but sometimes it just looks nice so I wanted to have it like that. I can say my house is close to an oasis or that there's servants watering the plants apart from some magical items. The house is also a little more shielded from the rest of the environment in Stros M'kai.
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    So I wanted to make the Kraken but due to the lack of a sea in my storage houses, an abomination was born instead.

This beast is best viewed in person as you can feel its ominous presence and see all its moving tentacles.

Edit: updated, see below
    Edited by MighTyx on September 30, 2017 10:23PM
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Made a few minor changes to the beast.

• MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Kraken abomination 2.0

rXIOQM6.png
    f8bxYLQ.png

• MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    The mammoth tusks of last weekend also make for great horns, which sparked another fun little idea.

Somewhere deep underground, a malevolent all-powerful being is trying to force it's way into Nirn with the help of Molag Bal.
    A few of Tamriel's greatest guardians have joined forces in trying to stop this impending doom.
    OCmr2Tw.png
    joQAjSq.png
    US5dgxf.png

(Edit: Hiding these screenshots since more updated ones are posted below)
    Edited by MighTyx on October 13, 2017 11:18AM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aaaaaaah so many mismatched styles in the interior!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm a perfectionnist when it comes to that kind of stuff lol

Really liking the outdoors though! How did you make that mushroom cave? :o
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Aaaaaaah so many mismatched styles in the interior!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm a perfectionnist when it comes to that kind of stuff lol

Haha yeah, I like a little bit of everything when it comes to furniture, as long as the items look nice to me ;)
    Izaki wrote: »
    Really liking the outdoors though! How did you make that mushroom cave? :o

Thanks! The mushroom cave is mostly made out of volcanic plug boulders and a few others of the green quality rocks that you can buy from the housing vendor in Vvardenfell, they're great for building big caves and saving slots, as was the netch shield platform mushroom for the roof.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly awesome.

I'm one of those people who normally go for the natural and cosy theme. But this blows me away.
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you like it @Aurelle1 !
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Updated the Doom cave

img]QFYcrj4.png
    15vCpcl.png

• Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing! I love what you did to your home! I prefer pics to a video because you can take time to really look at what has been done.

Beautifully done!

Thanks again for sharing! I love seeing what others have done to their homes!
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    @jhodges89b14_ESO Thank you for the nice comment!

As a little change from the past two darker creations, I decided to make a cosy little summer house in the yard of Humblemud.

QYfjeXz.png
    dnr0vYr.png
    tGHw2cN.png
    6abLHZB.png

Made out of a bunch of extra furnishings laying around and six of the Orsinium Relief, Malacath items for the walls and floor.
    Only 100 slots total since I am not subbed but it has all the basics you need for your stay!
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your builds are awesome!!! I love how creative you are!!
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    So amazing! Again, beautifully done!
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    The summer house is a bit overkill, like someone has vomited the contents of a mail order catalogue into your home... sorry... it is cosy though...
  • DestructoKitty
    I love it! So pretty and creative! I'd love to invite you to our housing community- ESO Decor on Band. We are smal, but growing. We are always looking for new people to share ideas with!

DestructoKittyPS4NA invites you to the [ESO Decor] group on BAND, the app used to efficiently manage groups and communities. Your group is waiting for you!
    http://band.us/n/a7a7vbS0N6Uam
    (You can also search with the group name)
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    @lasertooth and @jhodges89b14_ESO Thank you very much!

@moonio Lol, I guess it is a little bit like that. The fullness is what I was going for to get that cosy feel.

@DestructoKitty Joined :) thanks for inviting me!