The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

magblades..the New Agony skill does oblivion dmg to you . LOL

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    DDuke wrote: »
    Kolzki wrote: »
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Here it is ladies and gents, the second strongest, non ult heal over time tick, only rivaled by Nature's Embrace.
    9tkelh2avcdy.png
    Magblades, rejoice.

23.6K self damage over 10 seconds? That's just what my healer was looking for!

Well, it's really only 20k (+crits) for the Major Mending morph & 14k (+crits) for the other one - the tooltips are bugged currently and go up with things like points in Master-at-Arms or when you buff yourself with Major/Minor Berserk.

The actual values are 50% of healing done for the Major Mending morph & 35% of healing done for the other one.

One thing worth noting though: if you cast it on someone with a ton of +healing taken modifiers, things could get interesting...

just wanted to make sure no one gets the wrong idea here who may not be in the know, its minor mending not major. And i would like to test it to see if it snap shots the tool tip value for how damage it calculates its going to deal to you, of if its dynamic per tick and from healing received modifiers.

My bad, got that mixed up. Edited my post.

I tested it on PTS quite thoroughly, it's always 50% (or 35% with the other morph) of healing done.

Things like mitigation, Minor/Major Protection, blocking, Minor/Major Berserk etc do not affect the healing/damage taken.

And it's calculated on per tick basis - I tested it by casting Spell Symmetry first, reducing healing done by 50%. When that debuff was active I'd take 50% less healing (and 50% less dmg) & it'd then go back to normal ticks for the remaining duration when the debuff ran out.
    Edited by DDuke on September 22, 2017 9:20PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EdTerra wrote: »
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    @SanTii.92 how are you able to get 40k heal ? on PTS my tooltip like barely 20k.

probably full buffed tooltip to make it look like OP, I have around 20k too with necro+shackle+3 spell damage glyph
    olsborg wrote: »
    They need to make this scale with highest stat, siphoning tree offers extremely little to stamblades.

+ vigor + 2h heal + perma dodgeroll ? No Thx.

You just listed the 2 shittiest heals in the entire game and a useless defense mechanic circumvented by over 90% of the skills in game, nicely done.

sorry, I'm melee magblade, I play with the 10% other skills in game, only my ultimate is undogeable (and ofc no lotus fan or sap, because useless 90% of the time)

and this new skill is basically a magicka vigor "one of the shiettiest heal in the entire game"

You are in for a rude awakening if you thing in its current form, this is going to be in any way deserving of a "shittiest heal in the entire game" moniker.

It's the mageblades best class heal
    Kolzki wrote: »
    Here it is ladies and gents, the second strongest, non ult heal over time tick, only rivaled by Nature's Embrace.
    9tkelh2avcdy.png
    Magblades, rejoice.

23.6K self damage over 10 seconds? That's just what my healer was looking for!

Well, it's really only 20k (+crits) for the Major Mending morph & 14k (+crits) for the other one - the tooltips are bugged currently and go up with things like points in Master-at-Arms or when you buff yourself with Major/Minor Berserk.

The actual values are 50% of healing done for the Major Mending morph & 35% of healing done for the other one.

One thing worth noting though: if you cast it on someone with a ton of +healing taken modifiers, things could get interesting...

just wanted to make sure no one gets the wrong idea here who may not be in the know, its minor mending not major. And i would like to test it to see if it snap shots the tool tip value for how damage it calculates its going to deal to you, of if its dynamic per tick and from healing received modifiers.

My bad, got that mixed up. Edited my post.

I tested it on PTS quite thoroughly, it's always 50% (or 35% with the other morph) of healing done.

Things like mitigation, Minor/Major Protection, blocking, Minor/Major Berserk etc do not affect the healing/damage taken.

And it's calculated on per tick basis - I tested it by casting Spell Symmetry first, reducing healing done by 50%. When that debuff was active I'd take 50% less healing (and 50% less dmg) & it'd then go back to normal ticks for the remaining duration when the debuff ran out.

That's the reason it is oblivion damage, to untie it from any potential modifiers
  • EdTerra
    EdTerra
    ✭✭✭
    @SanTii.92 how are you able to get 40k heal ? on PTS my tooltip like barely 20k.

probably full buffed tooltip to make it look like OP, I have around 20k too with necro+shackle+3 spell damage glyph
    They need to make this scale with highest stat, siphoning tree offers extremely little to stamblades.

You just listed the 2 shittiest heals in the entire game and a useless defense mechanic circumvented by over 90% of the skills in game, nicely done.

sorry, I'm melee magblade, I play with the 10% other skills in game, only my ultimate is undogeable (and ofc no lotus fan or sap, because useless 90% of the time)

and this new skill is basically a magicka vigor "one of the shiettiest heal in the entire game"

You are in for a rude awakening if you thing in its current form, this is going to be in any way deserving of a "shittiest heal in the entire game" moniker.

I was just using his words about vigor, not mine
    [EU] AD - Erdril v16 N(oo)B | AR40
    [NA] EP - Erdril NB

Still a solo player in this zergfest

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPJv3O6DC5ZYECfF3-rQ-Q
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not saying his tool tip is "inflated" but there are many people that are complaining about the skill that have not tested it at all, then there are those that have gone in and tested it and still are underwhelmed. The truth is these guys are trying to see the worth of the skill with a skill / gear setup that is not really going to push this ability to its potential.

Id like for him to chime in but im going to assume its showing an increase both with blessed cp, and other healing done modifiers that most offensive magblades dont generally invest into.
    This was indeed an inflated tooltip for demonstrative purposes (tho it wasn't even maxed out), but my point remains: this is the second strong Hot in the game, a great skill on certain scenarios.
    Edited by SanTii.92 on September 22, 2017 11:09PM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not saying his tool tip is "inflated" but there are many people that are complaining about the skill that have not tested it at all, then there are those that have gone in and tested it and still are underwhelmed. The truth is these guys are trying to see the worth of the skill with a skill / gear setup that is not really going to push this ability to its potential.

Id like for him to chime in but im going to assume its showing an increase both with blessed cp, and other healing done modifiers that most offensive magblades dont generally invest into.
    This was indeed an inflated tooltip for demonstrative purposes (tho it wasn't even maxed out), but my point remains: this is the second strong Hot in the game, a great skill on certain scenarios.

When you say "certain scenarios", it makes it sound "niche", just like people were trying to call the "current/live" agony.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • zammo
    zammo
    ✭✭✭
    I presume the heal does not act as a heal over time, and therefore will not proc transmutation? (console player so can't test).
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zammo wrote: »
    I presume the heal does not act as a heal over time, and therefore will not proc transmutation? (console player so can't test).

It's a HoT
  • zammo
    zammo
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    zammo wrote: »

It's a HoT

Oh wow OK, that works for me...
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look here are my actual test results it's 69% (59% 69% could be tooltip error) damage to self for the minor mender morph at IV. My tooltip is not as high as 40k not sure with build that is I have a healer I made into a stamina and a Mage DPS. I dusted off my healer build and reset one of my guys and tested this and no it's not good period.

If you dual you are going to love this if you solo same deal. But if you are a healer and you try to use this it will just let you down. Does it out heal Path, Mutagen, and Strife? Yes it does. But you can actually heal your whole group with the others.

In a 4 men group you can heal yourself and one other person if you are self healing which is Oblivion damage. Healing Ward will not save you. Now here it maybe fair enough. But a Vet Run or Vet HM and you will die trying to use this. Not even thinking about trails when you have 12 players. You cast to three times and the other healer has to keep you up. four cast and the damage takes you out.

So is the heal strong? Yes. Will be a huge buff to solo playstyles? Yes. Hell will we do better as BG ground healers? You can bet your last dollor. But is this not already the case, we can already do all of this. This actually makes it harder to heal Vet HM not easier. A great heal that can't be used on 3+ targets? Can we call it that great it's not helping healers where we are good enough as is will not be useful where we are not good.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • EdTerra
    EdTerra
    ✭✭✭
    tooltip is bugged, mine is 74% when using AW and 70% without it and 67% on resto staff (don't know why)

but in fact when you compare you'r healing tick with you'r damage tick it's always 50% crit or not and that's why I think minor mending also increase damage because it would be less damage than 50% if mending increased only heal by 8%

I haven't tested for so long maybe I'm wrong about mending but tooltip is really bugged.
    also no one else got 40k heal, I suppose the screen is full buffed with full CP in healing as argonian to make it look like OP.
    If you dual you are going to love this if you solo same deal. But if you are a healer and you try to use this it will just let you down. Does it out heal Path, Mutagen, and Strife? Yes it does. But you can actually heal your whole group with the others.

well at least DW mageblade finally got some love.
    unlike strife or mutagen the tick is every seconds like refreshing path but without the need to be in the path, if you reduce damage taken to healing, you can compare it to a selfish magicka vigor, it's mostly solo play based
    So is the heal strong? Yes. Will be a huge buff to solo playstyles? Yes. Hell will we do better as BG ground healers? You can bet your last dollor. But is this not already the case, we can already do all of this. This actually makes it harder to heal Vet HM not easier. A great heal that can't be used on 3+ targets? Can we call it that great it's not helping healers where we are good enough as is will not be useful where we are not good.

it's will be really good for solo play, I even have in mind a way to play melee mageblade without resto staff, just because of this new skill.
    mageblade will have a way to play more HoTs based than shields and be able to play DW/Destro with some good survivability
    maybe you actually can't see how strong this skill will be in PvP but I'm pretty sure that old mageblade look at this skill as their stronger tool for next update, I just can't wait ><

but for PvE I think it will be useless if you'r in group
    Edited by EdTerra on September 23, 2017 5:31PM
    [EU] AD - Erdril v16 N(oo)B | AR40
    [NA] EP - Erdril NB

Still a solo player in this zergfest

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPJv3O6DC5ZYECfF3-rQ-Q
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tooltip is bugged, mine is 74% when using AW and 70% without it and 67% on resto staff (don't know why)

but in fact when you compare you'r healing tick with you'r damage tick it's always 50% crit or not and that's why I think minor mending also increase damage because it would be less damage than 50% if mending increased only heal by 8%

I haven't tested for so long maybe I'm wrong about mending but tooltip is really bugged.
    also no one else got 40k heal, I suppose the screen is full buffed with full CP in healing as argonian to make it look like OP.

unlike strife or mutagen the tick is every seconds like refreshing path but without the need to be in the path, if you reduce damage taken to healing, you can compare it to a selfish magicka vigor, it's mostly solo play based

it's will be really good for solo play, I even have in mind a way to play melee mageblade without resto staff, just because of this new skill.
    mageblade will have a way to play more HoTs based than shields and be able to play DW/Destro with some good survivability
    maybe you actually can't see how strong this skill will be in PvP but I'm pretty sure that old mageblade look at this skill as their stronger tool for next update, I just can't wait ><

You missed my point I completely wholeheartedly agree this is a buff to solo players and that it can be used in a group that’s not what I’m pointing out is wrong with the power. It’s not possible to used on more then 4 targets so content where you have a big group or heavy incoming damage this a death sentence. More so if it’s a big group and heavy damage.

Healing one player this power can never kill you. Two players and you are negating the heal to yourself barely.

•You heal yourself and take 50% of the damage so you out heal the damage
    •You heal yourself +1 allies you are taking another 50% damage for that heal so you are taking 100% of the heal here you cancel out the bonus of the heal

•You heal yourself +2 allies now you are taking 150% uncloakable, unshieldable and completely unmitigated Oblivion damage.

•You heal yourself +3 allies that’s 200% of the heal as damage that you can’t avoid you will need to out heal that.

•You heal yourself +4 this is death 50% of the heal and 250% of that heal in oblivion damage this is the end. Trial group and PvP group start here at the very bottom just outside of a four men group. The heal would kill you.

•Let’s all remember the healing ticks are stronger then any other HoT so it’s not like you pop one other HoT and you are good. So you will need all your HoTs down just for you. Name a trial or Vet HM team that wants this? Nightblade healer are far from top tier and this power is only top tier if limited to 2-3 players if one is yourself.

This is a buff to solo no doubt but don’t call it a game changer for Nightblade healers cause it’s not. We only gain a powerful heal for two people. That’s not changing raid groups in PvP or trails. Call it what it is a new heal not a new “healer” heal.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You missed my point I completely wholeheartedly agree this is a buff to solo players and that it can be used in a group that’s not what I’m pointing out is wrong with the power. It’s not possible to used on more then 4 targets so content where you have a big group or heavy incoming damage this a death sentence. More so if it’s a big group and heavy damage.

Healing one player this power can never kill you. Two players and you are negating the heal to yourself barely.

•You heal yourself +1 allies you are taking another 50% damage for that heal so you are taking 100% of the heal here you cancel out the bonus of the heal

•You heal yourself +2 allies now you are taking 150% uncloakable, unshieldable and completely unmitigated Oblivion damage.

•You heal yourself +3 allies that’s 200% of the heal as damage that you can’t avoid you will need to out heal that.

•You heal yourself +4 this is death 50% of the heal and 250% of that heal in oblivion damage this is the end. Trial group and PvP group start here at the very bottom just outside of a four men group. The heal would kill you.

•Let’s all remember the healing ticks are stronger then any other HoT so it’s not like you pop one other HoT and you are good. So you will need all your HoTs down just for you. Name a trial or Vet HM team that wants this? Nightblade healer are far from top tier and this power is only top tier if limited to 2-3 players if one is yourself.

This is a buff to solo no doubt but don’t call it a game changer for Nightblade healers cause it’s not. We only gain a powerful heal for two people. That’s not changing raid groups in PvP or trails. Call it what it is a new heal not a new “healer” heal.

You are not going to be putting this on multiple targets. Nb healers already produce enough HPS adequate for healing the hardest content in the game. Nb healers in pve will put this on 1 or 2 key targets for minor mending uptime. Only an idiot is assuming as much here or is going to be dropping this on multiple targets as a group healing tool in its own right, that is completely moronic. Slotting a skill that houses the strongest single target hot in the game while giving the healer 100 percent minor mending uptime however is not.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Need to test this with Song of Lamae (i.e. when you take damage, deal damage to the attacker, the attacker is you) can this cause even more self-damage? Would be funny if that's the case :tongue:

And ...
    1. Spend points in the Soul Magic "Soul Shatter" passive.
    2. Activate Proxy Det
    3. Apply Agony
    4. Gap close to enemies
    5. Drink a ravage health potion (if needed)
    6. :#

(Just joking around here)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused at why magblade needed more healing.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Shh, that's not important, take this buff and enjoy ;)
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    Need to test this with Song of Lamae (i.e. when you take damage, deal damage to the attacker, the attacker is you) can this cause even more self-damage? Would be funny if that's the case :tongue:

And ...
    2. Activate Proxy Det
    3. Apply Agony
    4. Gap close to enemies

VD on yourself, technically you are a player,bring your health down and have a friendly nearby as a conduit for malefic offering, time it right so proxy and soul tether go off before offering ticks you to death and do a real suicide bomb. Lol
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat I wished my stamblade could have more healing.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't even know what skill i would drop to put it on my bar. My only flex spot is elemental drain. I guess i dont really need that
    KingJ wrote: »

Lol you got to use fasallas and troll king
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't even know what skill i would drop to put it on my bar. My only flex spot is elemental drain. I guess i dont really need that

Lmao your right I can use those.Making a heavy armor stamblade anyway meduim is awful.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao your right I can use those.Making a heavy armor stamblade anyway meduim is awful.

Yea throw in some argonian master race and you got a completely toxic set up lol. Really i don't know what they could do to increase stamblade healing. Yea medium is just so squishy, and most builds have so much utility they are too hard to burst down. I'll probably be playing stamblade next patch though
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kendellking_chaosb14_ESO I don't know why anyone would heal more than one person with this. I can definitely think of a GREAT fight to use it on though- HoF last boss where the group is running around and the tank stays on the boss. As someone who has tanked this fight (admittedly only normal), this was possibly the biggest "oh ***" test I've faced. Even the warrior is easier from what I've done so far.

Imagine if a nightblade could fire and forget this skill and save me from using GDB three times in 4 seconds. :)
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea throw in some argonian master race and you got a completely toxic set up lol. Really i don't know what they could do to increase stamblade healing. Yea medium is just so squishy, and most builds have so much utility they are too hard to burst down. I'll probably be playing stamblade next patch though

Lol I was gonna try magblade.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling it now, argonian stamblades incoming.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    Calling it now, argonian stamblades incoming.

Argonian master race
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭

Its actually worse than you say if your trying to heal a tank with +Healing taken buffs like quick recovery... They will buff the damage you take from healing the tank but not buff your self heals, throwing the ratios out even further... The only way to counter this is to buff your own healing taken stat at the cost of allocating those stats elsewhere, so no, this skill will not see much group play at all.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »

You can't cloak the damage, it's not technically a DoT. It's direct oblivion damage

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up. That is probably for the best because if you could cloak it then it would probably be too OP. Nonetheless, I am very excited about this skill. Think it will be a strong skill for Magblades. May even make break out a Magblade healer build for BGs now.

Trans+SPC+BS mageblade BGs healer spec.
    Izaki wrote: »
    So it scales off magicka then... Damn... I would have loved to replace my double barred Relentless Focus with this thingy.

Run it, cast it on yourself, it always does twice as much healing as damage and increases all other sources of healing you do. It will increase your survivability significantly over what is basically a wasted slot. Actually, I'm assuming it scales on magika but it may be highest stat, I'll check later

Well not really a wasted slot since it does give me heaps of versatility and the ability to fire off the bow proc in basically any situation, but an extra heal would definitely be better, but then it depends on whether the heal is large enough on stamblade even when halved by battle spirit.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Okay... Vigor isn't a *** heal. I don't know why you'd say that. Its an HoT which is what makes it so powerful as it can make the different between being bursted down and shrugging it off. A burst heal wouldn't save you in that situation. And on top of that, you don't need burst heals all the time so Rally is more or less fine for that function. I main a stamblade, but at some point you just have to be realistic. You can't claim something is *** when its not.

I kinda agree on the perma dodge thing though. Block is way more useful these days. Might actually be worth it to switch from a few Well-fitted pieces to Sturdy.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »

And ...
    2. Activate Proxy Det
    3. Apply Agony
    4. Gap close to enemies

And use Vicious Death on top of that. You go in kill yourself and everyone else along with you. A true kamikaze.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how screwed this would be on self cast while wearing Duroks Bane.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »

Okay... Vigor isn't a *** heal. I don't know why you'd say that. Its an HoT which is what makes it so powerful as it can make the different between being bursted down and shrugging it off. A burst heal wouldn't save you in that situation. And on top of that, you don't need burst heals all the time so Rally is more or less fine for that function. I main a stamblade, but at some point you just have to be realistic. You can't claim something is *** when its not.

I kinda agree on the perma dodge thing though. Block is way more useful these days. Might actually be worth it to switch from a few Well-fitted pieces to Sturdy.

It is though, especially when you compare it to other defensive abilities.

Do you know how much getting 1k more stamina adds to your Vigor?

18. 18 (37 in PvE) Health/Second. Or 90 Health over 5 seconds.

Even getting a health regen bonus nets you almost 4 times more healing.

Compare that to Hardened Ward/Dampen Magic, which gain a minimum 220 (in PvP) shield strength from getting 1k more magicka while simultaneously granting you crit immunity which is worth far more than medium armor's 19% mitigation.

Vigor is just bad compared to other forms of defense, no matter how you look at it. It used to work fine in conjunction with dodge rolls (and cloak->Vigor, combo which was needlessly removed by ZOS), but we all know how bad dodge rolling is now.

Now you pretty much have to play a permablock tank build to really survive things with Vigor.

Also, not running 7x Impen on a medium build is madness.
    Edited by DDuke on September 25, 2017 12:21PM