Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

magblades..the New Agony skill does oblivion dmg to you . LOL

CavalryPK
CavalryPK
✭✭✭✭✭
hahahahah haha haha ha ha /crying...... I guess it makes sense otherwise magblades would be able to cast harness and heal with essentially no mana cost.

THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    hahahahah haha haha ha ha /crying...... I guess it makes sense otherwise magblades would be able to cast harness and heal with essentially no mana cost.

The heal costs no mana tho...
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's still ridiculously strong. Minor mending on mageblade <3 I'm agonizing over how to fit it on my bars.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

It's still ridiculously strong. Minor mending on mageblade <3 I'm agonizing over how to fit it on my bars.

I see what you did there...
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

are we talking about healing received or healing given.. cuz these two things are different.

and when you heal yourself... ass in give yourself healing ... how does that work with minor vitality and minor mending...
    Edited by CavalryPK on September 20, 2017 9:03PM
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

are we talking about healing received or healing given.. cuz these two things are different.

and when you heal yourself... ass in give yourself healing ... how does that work with minor vitality and minor mending...

Mending is healing done vitality is healing received. Healing done effects all heals that you do regardless of recipient. Healing received effects all incoming heals regardless of source.

This is a big buff, minor mending is the same as the Templar healing passive if you need a reference for its strength, and if you're in a group with another mageblade the healing you get from the skill on each other is more than the damage you each take AND gives you both minor mending.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 20, 2017 9:07PM
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it doesn't but does anybody know if cloaking suppresses the DOT ticks from the new Agony? If so that would be really strong as you could cast it on an ally then remained cloaked.
    Edited by bubbygink on September 20, 2017 9:12PM
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexy, you guys have to know even if I am the only nb running crushing shock right now it will be the meta next patch due to asylum staff.
    Nobody is going to be running funnel health unless you're an argonian.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns @Brrrofski

Ok as a destro / resto magblade I have the following HOTS:
    • swallow soul (gives minor vitality - healing received).
    • leeching strikes.
    • healthy offering(gives you minor mending - healing done)
    • degeneration

Will all of this skills take advantage from minor mending/vitality ?

thanks for your help dudes.
    Edited by CavalryPK on September 20, 2017 9:19PM

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns @Brrrofski

• leeching strikes.
    • healthy recovery (gives you minor mending - healing done)
    • degeneration

All of them. And both healing ward heals

Also it helps path's heals as well.

It ticks as high as rapid regen and gives minor mending
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 20, 2017 9:22PM
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns @Brrrofski

• leeching strikes.
    • degeneration

Yes they will. Except healthy recovery, what do you mean with that.

Btw, agony hot ticks are vastly superior than any of those you just mention.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    @Lexxypwns @Brrrofski

• leeching strikes.
    • degeneration

spelled it wrong. should have been healthy offering.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    @Lexxypwns @Brrrofski

• leeching strikes.
    • degeneration

spelled it wrong. should have been healthy offering.

It will be your biggest HoT even after the damage you take from it and will increase all your other healing 10%. I'm probably dropping cloak for I open world. The healing it's going to add to my build will be outrageous
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 20, 2017 9:24PM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns Have you tired it on a stamblade?Do you think it's worth it or a waste of a slot?
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    much thanks for the responses.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kaithuzar even with the asylum weapons force pulse is costly enough to negatively effect your sustain in a manner that you have to account for. By adding more sustain into your build you're sacrificing something, either defensive utility or damage.

Since you're already losing utility running crushing shock over funnel(the heals are far more valuable than the interrupt), I don't think sacrificing defensive utility for sustain is ideal.

Therefore you're left with damage. Do you sacrifice damage for the sake of recouping it elsewhere? You could, but the net change won't be huge(gain ~3k DPS from those status effects) because you lose tooltip damage everywhere else in the build and I'm not sure it's worth it to lose all that and a nice HoT.

That's not even mentioning that status effects don't proc on shields on PTS right now rendering the asylum weapons complete and utter ***.

As a solo/small group mageblade the asylum weapons have 0 appeal, it's not worth giving up that sweet 5/5/2 at all, especially now that willpower is relatively less powerful since it didn't get stat increases like regular gear
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 20, 2017 9:31PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @KingJ I haven't tested it on stamblade, but remember it always heals you for more than it damages you and boosts all other healing. The heal from the skill scales off magika and the damage is half of the heal. The heal can crit, which increases the next damage tick but the damage cannot crit.

Don't expect anything of value from the skill except minor mending. If you can look at your build and feel that fills more holes than whatever it would be replacing then, yes, it's worth it
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 20, 2017 9:34PM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My argonian nightblade is going to love this skill.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is ladies and gents, the second strongest, non ult heal over time tick, only rivaled by Nature's Embrace.
    9tkelh2avcdy.png
    Magblades, rejoice.
    Edited by SanTii.92 on September 20, 2017 10:04PM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.i wonder how defile works with this lol.

Edit:
    Are there any poisons that increase your target healing ;)
    Edited by Minno on September 20, 2017 10:15PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns @Brrrofski

• leeching strikes.
    • healthy offering(gives you minor mending - healing done)
    • degeneration

Yes they do, put that on an argonian magblade in HA with lights champion and you have an incredibly resilient pvp healer. This buff puts an argonian nb in heavy armor at roughly %108 effective healing under battle spirit.

The second i saw the pts patch notes i began brain storming how best to implement healthy offering on my bar. It is an incredible buff, and the amount of complaints regarding it being useless is begining to trigger me.
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few questions for those who have been able to use it:

1. Can you cloak the incoming damage of it?
    2. How does it target? Does it just go on the lowest health ally in the area (including yourself if you are lowest)?
    3. Can you have it on more than one target?
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »

2. How does it target? Does it just go on the lowest health ally in the area (including yourself if you are lowest)?

1. Can you cloak the incoming damage of it? You can cloak . not sure if the dmg is suppressed, if you cloak all your heals crit dmg does not
    2. How does it target? Does it just go on the lowest health ally in the area (including yourself if you are lowest)? You have to target whoever you wanna heal. if you target enemy or have no target the skill casts on self
    3. Can you have it on more than one target? Yes

• bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Can you cloak the incoming damage of it? You can cloak . not sure if the dmg is suppressed, if you cloak all your heals crit dmg does not
    2. How does it target? Does it just go on the lowest health ally in the area (including yourself if you are lowest)? You have to target whoever you wanna heal. if you target enemy or have no target the skill casts on self

Wow so this is starting to sound extremely enticing. So I can purposefully target one of my buddies, then target myself? If so then I basically neutralize the damage I am taking because even though I take 50% damage from the heal on myself and another 50% from the heal on my buddy, I get 100% of a heal on myself. And then my buddy gets the heal. So for the price of two casts I can give him this insane 40k heal over 10 seconds without taking damage myself. Or if I really need a heal on myself I can just make sure not to target an ally and throw it on myself for a 50% heal (which still would be 20k over 10 seconds!) plus minor mending. And if you can cloak the damage then I should be able to just cloak once or twice when low and have my health shoot right back up because I would be getting the full heal without the downside during that time. This skill is going to have to find a place on my bar I think.
    Edited by bubbygink on September 20, 2017 10:24PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow so this is starting to sound extremely enticing. So I can purposefully target one of my buddies, then target myself? If so then I basically neutralize the damage I am taking because even though I take 50% damage from the heal on myself and another 50% from the heal on my buddy, I get 100% of a heal on myself. And then my buddy gets the heal. So for the price of two casts I can give him this insane 40k heal over 10 seconds without taking damage myself. Or if I really need a heal on myself I can just make sure not to target an ally and throw it on myself for a 50% heal (which still would be 20k over 10 seconds!) plus minor mending. And if you can cloak the damage then I should be able to just cloak once or twice when low and have my health shoot right back up because I would be getting the full heal without the downside during that time. This skill is going to have to find a place on my bar I think.

You can't cloak the damage, it's not technically a DoT. It's direct oblivion damage
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it scales off magicka then... Damn... I would have loved to replace my double barred Relentless Focus with this thingy.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't cloak the damage, it's not technically a DoT. It's direct oblivion damage

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up. That is probably for the best because if you could cloak it then it would probably be too OP. Nonetheless, I am very excited about this skill. Think it will be a strong skill for Magblades. May even make break out a Magblade healer build for BGs now.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm cloaking worked for me yesterday. I am gona test again. today. because my heals were critting.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up. That is probably for the best because if you could cloak it then it would probably be too OP. Nonetheless, I am very excited about this skill. Think it will be a strong skill for Magblades. May even make break out a Magblade healer build for BGs now.

Trans+SPC+BS mageblade BGs healer spec.
    Izaki wrote: »
    So it scales off magicka then... Damn... I would have loved to replace my double barred Relentless Focus with this thingy.

Run it, cast it on yourself, it always does twice as much healing as damage and increases all other sources of healing you do. It will increase your survivability significantly over what is basically a wasted slot. Actually, I'm assuming it scales on magika but it may be highest stat, I'll check later
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 20, 2017 11:03PM
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Magblade bg healers never went anywhere :wink:
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cool @lexxypwns we gotta get you NBs 100 to 0 in one go anyway lol, a healing buff doesn't change that any!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds