Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

anyone bought Linchal Grand Manor unfurnished?

Ufretin
Ufretin
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm asking because I bought it through the concierge service while I was away. What I got is a literally "unfurnished" house, as in: 0/700 items. Isn't even the unfurnished version supposed to have some basic stuff like lighting, trees in the courtyard, etc.? At least that's what I saw in the preview and every other unfurnished house I bought so far had those.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it unfurnished, and there were many plantings in the yard and lights...

That is incredibly strange that it has nothing in it. :( I would definitely contact them to fix it!
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Mithoron
    Mithoron
    ✭✭✭
    The only furnishings which came with the furnished house were inside the main building...the plants and trees which could be moved/removed should have come with even the unfurnished version....
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I feel scammed now. I don't remember how many crowns I had before the purchase so maybe they charged less than the usual price for it but I doubt it :D Time to submit a ticket I guess... Anyway, thanks for your answers!
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong. The concierge service is relatively new (I think?) so I would assume there is a mistake/bug/error before assuming that they scammed you.

Did the house come with any trees? There were a bunch of trees in mine, and I bought the unfurnished version just like you.

I hope you are able to get this worked out!
    LasertoothGM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity Xbox/NA
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lasertooth wrote: »
    Something is wrong. The concierge service is relatively new (I think?) so I would assume there is a mistake/bug/error before assuming that they scammed you.

Did the house come with any trees? There were a bunch of trees in mine, and I bought the unfurnished version just like you.

I hope you are able to get this worked out!

I'm not claiming they're scamming ppl on purpose. In fact, support told me they're only able to sell unfurnished houses through concierge service at this time. Still, I expect to get the same "unfurnished" house like everybody else, that is with trees, basic lighting, etc. Definitely something they need to look into.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    I'm asking because I bought it through the concierge service while I was away. What I got is a literally "unfurnished" house, as in: 0/700 items. Isn't even the unfurnished version supposed to have some basic stuff like lighting, trees in the courtyard, etc.? At least that's what I saw in the preview and every other unfurnished house I bought so far had those.

This exact same thing happened to me. I am happy to get the house, but I thought I was getting the unfurnished version not the empty version.

If possible please tell me what the results of your ticket is.

Edited by BlueRaven on September 20, 2017 11:20PM
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    This exact same thing happened to me. I am happy to get the house, but I thought I was getting the unfurnished version not the empty version.

So I got to chose between a) reversing the purchase altogether or b) getting some crowns as compensation for the missing items. I chose the latter and got 1k crowns (at least that's what they told me in their mail, I don't remember my crown balance so I can't check) and an ingame mail with a few trees. Probably much less than what the items are worth individually but hey :/
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    BlueRaven wrote: »

So I got to chose between a) reversing the purchase altogether or b) getting some crowns as compensation for the missing items. I chose the latter and got 1k crowns (at least that's what they told me in their mail, I don't remember my crown balance so I can't check) and an ingame mail with a few trees. Probably much less than what the items are worth individually but hey :/

I am wondering if I should do the same thing. I mean on one hand I was really grateful for the service, on the other hand what I got was not what I was expecting at all. Hmmm...

Anyway thank you for getting back to me. I just finished decoration the house myself, so I am not sure if I should even bother with a ticket.

Is there a way to express feedback for this service? Maybe i will make a separate post but I ma not sure under which forum section it would be most appropriate.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wanted to close the loop on this thread with some additional information. When you make a special purchase of a house via support ticket - like buying a house that's not currently available and was only available for a limited time - you can only get a completely unfurnished house, which means empty. It's not like the unfurnished preview.
    Edited by DoctorESO on June 10, 2018 11:33PM