The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC/NA] Whispering Fang Syndicate, an all-inclusive guild [beginner, normal/vet PvE+Trials]

• binarybandit_ESO
    @Wolf4823 Sent you a friend request ingame, hit me up when you're on (:
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Syndicate [PC/NA], a beginners/social/PvE/normal+ vet trials guild
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Bazaar [PC/NA], a beginner friendly trading guild. Learn from us how to make gold!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Syndicate [PC/NA], a beginners/social/PvE/normal+ vet trials guild
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Bazaar [PC/NA], a beginner friendly trading guild. Learn from us how to make gold!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • RyanRynn
    RyanRynn
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I am interested in joining your guild =). My IGN is @RyanRynn , we can discuss further if you'd like! Thanks
  • binarybandit_ESO
    @RyanRynn invite sent!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • Jpk0012
    Jpk0012
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, returning player/transfer from Xbox. @bigjp1978 Thanks!
  • AppleJuiceBox2
    AppleJuiceBox2
    ✭✭✭
    Add me Binary I sent you a message

Update... I was added last night and already an amazing time! Did a normal dungeon run to help out. Fun guild!!
    Edited by AppleJuiceBox2 on April 8, 2019 3:47PM
  • Atrayu
    Atrayu
    Soul Shriven
    Returning Player looking to dive more into ESO. @Atrayu1977.
  • Antixo93
    Antixo93
    Soul Shriven
    Hei,

Your guild sounds like a lot of fun, I’d love to be a part of it! If that’s possible, my in game ID is @Antidox
    Edited by Antixo93 on April 8, 2019 8:57PM
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Invites sent!
  • tjpullins_ESO
    tjpullins_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hope I am in the right place. Just came back to the game after a long layoff. Looking to get back into the swing of things. Would love an invite

@Siltar
  • BadShogun
    BadShogun
    ✭✭✭
    Interested - do you guys have any trial groups that start at or after 9pm PST?
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • Stickman777
    Hi, I am interested user id: stickman890
  • binarybandit_ESO
    sent!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • hounddawg1953_ESO
    would also like a invite to the trading guild

@hound1953
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • Rayko
    Rayko
    Soul Shriven
    Invite, please @Rayko74
    Edited by Rayko on May 22, 2019 6:03PM
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Sent!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • tiff_tiff21b14_ESO
    tiff_tiff21b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    would love a invite @kailey3
  • binarybandit_ESO
    sent!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Weekly bump
  • brannigan1973
    brannigan1973
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite to the trade guild if possible thanks! @brannigan1973
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Sent!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump